Any run a 7 * phasma poe poggle dooku daka

It's a team I would like to see it has the potential to be very mean I think. I imagine Dooku would be the first one to go down from the other teams Poe glass cannon combo. But I think a Poggle buffed Dooku on a Phasma led team might be the gateway to hell. Drop Daka for someone else that has an ally assist special...

The team would depend on chance but from what I have seen Phasmas 20% assist is really 40

Replies

• Options
    I've considered this team before since i would only need phasma to make it; it sounds nice because of the insane speed alongside assists and stuns. Daka tends to throw in more stuns under a phasma lead which is nice and same goes for dooku. Problem is you're combining two types of strong teams and leaving out the necessary element--- damage... Poe & Poggle work great with high DPS allies but this team honestly has no high damage or devastating aoe. Just look at the classifications of each of those players and it'll become more clear why it won't work. Support, Tank, Support, Support, Healer. If you're looking for a team similar to this but likely more to succeed, I would suggest throwing in Kylo Ren for daka or dooku (tough to decide i know but i would pick dooku; i see daka being much more useful and scarier after the cap is raised again but for now shes unpredictable). You'll have dooku for speed, bonus attacks, and stuns, poe for taunt/expose, poggle for offense buff, phasma for leader assists, advantage/turn meter gain & enemy speed down, kylo ren to dish out that high damage.
  • Options
    I feel like I am beating the Daka drum today but Since she has pulled out 1 Arena and 2 GW for me today I will say it again.

She rocks!
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I think you lack damage. Dooku is not s damage dealer, he is a support. He stuns, harrass, is an annoysnce and such. But his damage is like 6th worst in game, if he doesn't proc extra attack he doesn't do a lot of damage. Same goes with Phasma, Poggle, Daka and Poe. Great skills, great toons. But someone has to kill
  • Options
    So swap dooku for gs then.
  • Options
    So swap dooku for gs then.

I've run across a couple teams like that. Never even sweated it...I even kill Daka first just in case but with only 1 high damage dealer it doesn't really fit.
  • Options
    "phasma poe poggle dooku daka"

Try saying that really fast lol
  • Options
    I tried this, the damage was lower, albiet not all 7* toons. Geo works well, but by pulling Dooku you lose speed and control, plus the crazy mutti attacks.

It is a cool build though as you bump up the damage of 2 liter hitters that bring in control element.

Phasma seems to call on the old girl a lot to I noticed. I track a lot of things and use it to build various teams.

You are my guild mate I'm happy to talk in depth on this with you privately with some insight I tracked running this.
  • Options

Funniest thing I read all day. My life is sad...
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

Funniest thing I read all day. My life is sad...

Sad thing is I got tongue tied reading it.
  • Options
    a team that I run with no Poe that is more reliable at beating Poe and does best Poe consistently enough to take #1 is
    Phasma lead
    Dooku
    Daka
    Lum
    Gs
    All maxed out this team is bulky enough to withstand most glass cannons 90% of the time. It has two heals plus chances for resurect. It has two fast characters with chance for double stun and high potency
    Phasma is the assists+ major turn meter manipulation
    And geo soldier is the fast strong tanky reliable muscle.
    On defense it isn't the best but it can beat anything on offense. It dosent use Poe or glass cannons so it dosent rely on the "Poe coin toss"
  • Options
    I have lost to tgat team many times, and it actually can swap GS for Kylo or Sid with about the same lethality.