Any chance you can up Rancor's health?

A byproduct of the x4 speed is that the raid is now completed in record time.

Any chance you can up the health of all phases so that the raid lasts longer?

Replies

• Options
    Yeah I demand an hour long raid where it's at .5 speed so I can't do things with my life
  • Options
    Before 4x our guild did it it in @23 mins now it does it in about 19. Not much difference to be honest.
  • StarSon
    7466 posts Member
    Options

Please just let the devs work on things that matter, like new content. The Pit is what it is, a mid-game raid. No need to mess with something that works.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Please no. Everyone would still Solo it anyways it'd just take longer. You just need better guild rules.
  • Options
    So we increase the battle speed so things are faster then increase health so it takes longer? No thanks :)
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    Versatti wrote: »

yeah so those who play at 1x speed can spend all day long doing just one phase.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    Versatti wrote: »

yeah so those who play at 1x speed can spend all day long doing just one phase.

No thats not enough health. It needs to take exactly 47 hours and 59 minutes at 1x speed.
  • Options
    Why would anyone ever want to give the rancor more health? So it takes a lot longer to get the exact same rewards. The pit works the way it is, increasing the difficulty (of anything) without simultaneously improving the reward structure is one of the most terrible ideas I've ever heard. It would have a negative impact on the vast majority of players.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    @Versatti

Just organize it within your guild. Quite simple, really. Prohibit all members to finish their battles until X minutes after raid start.