Is the genosian soldier worth levelling

Is the GS worth levelling in order to try complete dark side battles in struggling on the Bedouin phased

Replies

• Options
    gs is one of the best toons there is and fits in with a lot of teams. So Yes.
  • Options
    Yes.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Cheers
  • Options
    bespin phase sorry!
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Short answer: yes

Long answer, yes, sure
  • Options
    GS is a beast, I'm 3 shards away from 7* and a few laptops and hair dryers from fully geared lvl 9.

He hits like a truck, calls an assist every other turn and is turn one and get offense up for 50% more damage from his primary attack. What more can you ask for?

With a crit and the right ally call I can one shot just about all glass canons on the first turn.
  • Options
    Awesome I'm really struggling with bespin hm challenges and I'm way off getting the old Daka as a healer so damage might be the way to go
  • Options
    Got him to 4* . and the update notes drop. Going to have to stick to 86, 88 for a while at least.
  • Options
    Got him to 4* . and the update notes drop. Going to have to stick to 86, 88 for a while at least.

I'm in the same boat, but have a good roster to work with.

Yes, GS is totally worth it if you're not attempting the Jedi event challenge
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    GS is a beast, I'm 3 shards away from 7* and a few laptops and hair dryers from fully geared lvl 9.

He hits like a truck, calls an assist every other turn and is turn one and get offense up for 50% more damage from his primary attack. What more can you ask for?

With a crit and the right ally call I can one shot just about all glass canons on the first turn.

Can I trade yours for mine? He's... pretty good.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    by all means yes. since i've 5 starred him i can't remember a battle where i haven't used him yet. crits for 4k gaining 30% turn meter, let alone the chance to give himself offense up. I actually was afraid of him being a target of nerf, but it's just a glass cannon. A quick, high damage,maybe synergistic(that depends on your team) glass cannon
  • Options
    Additional with..
    12k HP + 1900 damage on 7* full equip gear IX
  • Options
    The best part is he is not a glass canon.. plenty of health at 7*
  • Options
    I have an HK led 88 86 droid team with Poggle. For DS battles I have decided to try all out evil. I am working on GS' s stars now and I will likely use Boba Fett as an ally.

The damage will create a black hole.