Old Cartoons

Okay, I brought this up once or twice before, but I did have one idea related to some new characters, and it would be bringing something new. I'm also not sure how well-known the material I'd be drawing from is, which could affect its feasibility in-game.

So I don't know if anyone here actually remembers this, but around the time he made Return of the Jedi, George Lucas was exploring various Star Wars television productions. He did a few TV films, most infamously the Holiday Special as well as his two live-action Ewok adventures, but there was also a pair of cartoon shows: Ewoks and Droids.

To make a long story short, both were cartoons revolving around the adventures of supporting characters from the films. Droids revolved around C-3PO and R2-D2, who over the course of the series find themselves dragged into various misadventures with different groups of characters. Ewoks revolved around some of the Ewoks from ROTJ (most notably Wicket) and saw them experiencing a variety of adventures on Endor, which often resulted in conflict with a rival species known as Duloks.

So I don't know if anyone actually remembers these, but there were some characters that seemed like they could be fun additions. Let me know what you think

Light Side
Thall Joben
Jan Tosh
Jessica Meade
Mon Julpa
Mungo Baobab
Kneesa
Auren Yomm

Dark Side
Zatec-Cha
Morag
Kleb Zellock