Nihilius or Zylo?

DomLon
64 posts Member
I am currently running a Zaul Lead with Zid, Vader, EP and Nihilius.
Nihilius is at 4* g10.
Would it be better to run a Zylo g10 instead? Or is it worse since Zylo won't get any leader Bonus?

Thanks for the help!

Replies

• E00N
    147 posts Member
    Options
    U can switch Vader for Zylo , its nice to have non-sith tank.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    I have zader/zyn/zavage... and a g11 chirrut/k2 g10 cassian and use R1 toons + tfp/boba/B2 combos...

Zylo is the bane of my existance, just under boba... nihlus is annoying, but beatable... i can get top top 20 barely now...there ALL zauls, most with zylo...

I refuse to zeta maul... but zylo is definitely gonna keep the non-zaul squads off your tail. As far as getting you further ahead of other zauls idk.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    E00N wrote: »
    U can switch Vader for Zylo , its nice to have non-sith tank.

This is what I did. Works very well. Although I prefer a maxed B2 over Sid. B2 is a great help against other Zaul teams, Chaze and GK.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Zid and zader aren't great under zaul, everyone has cleansers or several so their debuffs don't stick. Zylo is pretty easy to beat on defense.

If you run zaul, SiT is godly.
  • Options
    Zid and zader aren't great under zaul, everyone has cleansers or several so their debuffs don't stick. Zylo is pretty easy to beat on defense.

If you run zaul, SiT is godly.