How well does full Phoenix squad perform in missions?

I really wonder how a full Phoenix squad would perform in the missions. I read some posts that they aren't that good in Arena but what about Light Hard 9B for example? or any other difficult missions like the last cantina missions? Of course it would be best if Sabine was already released so we could have a 6 Phoenix team with the borrowed character. But does anyone already have a close to maxed Phoenix team and how well do they do there?

Replies

• Basti4SWGOH
    135 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Phoenix is a average team, they are far from being top or Meta. They lack Zeta, damage, speed, cleanse etc..
    I run them (which I should have avoided) and they a far from being able to beat high-end Zaul / Sith teams in Arena and for missons there a tons of other good options.

But maybe the will bring in some buff / Zeta but I doubt this will happen soon (since they obviously did not gave them Zeta for the release)
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have mine anywhere near maxed but I have them around G7 and 4 star (Chopper is still 3). I used them + Chirut vs R2 in tier 3 of the Chopper event the past couple days and it was a longer fight. I think once they have been built out they may be good but it's not as strong as a Rogue One team.