Where's credit heist ?

Prev134
It seems like credit heist keeps getting bumped back days we should be getting some kind of reward for this nonsense
DarthVaper

Replies

• Options
    Rule #1 was broken today by EA when it comes to "free to play". Never flood a game with a bunch of new pay for content then take away a free event that players need and come to expect. With very little free left in the game, we have come to cherish the "One* event that is actually worth doing. Shame on you EA for disrupting the force.
  • Options
    ::sigh::6-12 days. It's only been 6 since the last. Calm down
  • Options
    There it is.... waiting for the first complaint about credit heist for the day.... congrats
  • Options
    They've stated 6-12 days but we've received one weekly for the past month and a half? Weekly should be the norm like the driod hiest
  • Options
    we had one last friday. We are still in 6-12 days period.
  • Options
    Yes it sucks we didn't get one this week.
    We are still within the 12 days between heists.
    I've never seen the droid heist skip a week.
    I am shocked this is the first thread on it.
  • Options
    nite0wl29 wrote: »

It's a pattern....When people calm down is when things disappear...It's people like you that let these games get out of hand by standing by and accepting it...#partoftheproblem
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    And the winner is ..... Romarrene !!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Romarrene wrote: »

It's a pattern....When people calm down is when things disappear...It's people like you that let these games get out of hand by standing by and accepting it...#partoftheproblem

Wow.... so them doing something in the range they have said it will be is a problem you need to complain about? If you don't complain they will take it away?

Got it.
  • Options
    Finally, I thought no one will make this thread
  • Options
    Edit
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Lol uh, yea okay ;) let me offer you some advice from someone who was always feeling the credit crunch. If you focus on leveling one character at a time, it is so much easier on yourself. Gear them up, get them modded, move onto the next. I can easily save up 8 million credits to throw at one character just by doing that. If you complete GW each day you can get around 500k in credits.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Houston we've had a problem!
    Did your tanks explode?
    No.
    Did the spaceshuttle crash?
    No.
    Is the moon falling down to earth?
    No, they skipped a credit heist-event this week in my free mobile game.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options

89dzos.jpg
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Options

89dzos.jpg

HA is funny cause its true!
  • Options
    I get it that were in their window but its heart breaking when its not every week.
  • Options
    Can devs just put a fixed day for these heists so we dont have to deal with these kinds of threads anymore? Ffs
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah we all know the 6-12 days period, but I still don't understand what is the problem of it being a fixed weekly event like the droid heist? They did that for the droid heist months ago? Will a fixed credit heist break the game? I don't think so.

The other thing is - they give us 1 new hero a week for the past month and tell us that we'll need them all tiered and geared for the upcoming ship challenge....and then they skip on a credit heist...I just don't get it. Not to mention the fact that most people get 5 million credits anyway so it's not like 90% of the people are getting 2x10 mil on a weekly basis.
  • Options
    Internet_Troll_velu_ill_artlibre_jnl.jpg
  • Options
    Once the droid heist appeared later than usual this week I just new we wouldn't see the credit heist today. I'm not hurting for credits so it's not a big deal to me..but for those who rely on a weekly credit heist for upgrades this does kinda blow.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    QUICK! Everyone pile on the OP!!!

giphy.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options
    Ailouran wrote: »
    They've stated 6-12 days but we've received one weekly for the past month and a half? Weekly should be the norm like the driod hiest

Maths?

At best every 6 days not counting weekends, will result in a week here and there skipped.

I think they have been fairly good about it, and yes I agree not having it on a schedule like training droids seems like more work then its worth.. .but the way it is now isn't horrible either.

Credits are pretty abundant without credit heist... Its icing on the cake imo, while I don't think it can go away missing a week here and there isn't horrible.

• Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    I've recently finally caught up my top ten characters (dark side and light side squads) to my level. Mostly without the benefit of credit heist, as scoundrels aren't a main focus for either squad.

I don't mind it skipping a bit here and there. There's plenty of places to get credits, and there's always the ability to wait a day if you can't get your leveling done immediately. It's a tried and true solution, and it's painless.
  • Options
    ChrisZovy wrote: »
    There it is.... waiting for the first complaint about credit heist for the day.... congrats

My thoughts exactly lol.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options
    Corrog wrote: »
    I've recently finally caught up my top ten characters (dark side and light side squads) to my level. Mostly without the benefit of credit heist, as scoundrels aren't a main focus for either squad.

I don't mind it skipping a bit here and there. There's plenty of places to get credits, and there's always the ability to wait a day if you can't get your leveling done immediately. It's a tried and true solution, and it's painless.

Especially with the gear wall... I generally can have a character 7* and fully leveled waaaaay before being able to gear.
  • Options
    Corrog wrote: »

Where do you find said credits in abundance? If not for the heists, most of us wouldn't be leveling up our characters, since many of us have had more than just 10 characters we need(ed) to work on. That being said, I can easily comprehend the 6-12 day rotation and don't freak out about it, and definitely wouldn't even consider asking about it until it day 13.
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Options
    Droid heist was Wednesday this week instead of Tuesday. So not even that one is fixed
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know how it would just completely break the game to have it once a week, scheduled on a certain day, and end all future discussion about it. I realize it is 6-12 days - but why? The credit crunch in this game is absolutely ridiculous. You could have the credit heist 3 times a week and still not have enough credits.
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Have you considered everyone isn't out to get you? And in this case CG doesn't have a diabolical plot to take away the credit heist.