5 Players needed to hit Haat raid

Hey all we are an active guild looing for 5 more players to hit haat raid with our guild. We just hit raid and made it to lvl 3 but are looking for 5 more players to hit at least 2% on each lvl. if you are looking for a fun easy guild with not many rules and wanting to finish haat raid then please request me on allies list... stuman 563-435-744. We require discord 600 energy a day 2 pieces of gear donated daily. Most in the guild donate a lot more, post your ally number here also an I can request you. Come join the fun and lets get haat done together!

Replies

• Options
    Still looking for players for great guild. we will be starting haat raid soon. if you need a guild and want to have fun while achieving Kenobi shards feel free to post your ally number or request me 563-435-744
  • Options
    Maybe in should change post. we have a great guild and are so close to finishing haat raid. 2 players on our team can solo lvl 1 with zylo.other members have great clone and rebel teams. we just need that extra amount to get us over the edge. we have very few rules and everyone has a chance to get gear with our zero damage rule for the first 24 hours except of course when we are hitting haat raid. if interest in this guild please add me 563-435-744 or leave you ally number here. I check it often to see if any new members want to join. looking for active players who want to be part of a very fair and fun guild
  • Options
    Join us
  • Options
    What are your raid times?
  • Options
    hey thanks for all the request but we have merged guilds and are doing very well all ty