zidious or zoba?

I've an empire zader team with ST EP TFP e Boba. I zeta's sid to add in some battle. You think it's a good move or rather to give the zeta boba?

in your opinion what is the strongest zader team?

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    I'd do sidious as he'd benefit more from zader with him being able to add 2-4 DoTs on each character, and gaining the offence boost and turn meter removal of Vader
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    You may sub them out on offense depending on who you are facing. But Sid will certainly add more dots. If you have a taunt you want to get around, or just abilities you want to block, you could use Boba.

As far as the zeta, I'd give it to Sid first. Boba's is nice, but I don't think it's really game changing.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Boba's zeta is amazing in GW, so consider it if you have problems with GW, but Sid's is likely to help you more in a Zader team.
  • Okonomiyakiparty
    121 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Definitely Sidious !
    I'm having success (top 10 of my shard) with Zader Zidious TFP Boba Nihilus. All modded for minimum +60 speed. Can beat Zaul team and Rex team if Boba (very fast) can ability block Rex !
    http://swgoh.gg/u/okonomiyakiparty
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    Options
    you play zader without shoretrooper? If I zeta?s sid i think to remove ST from team and add sid