Omega drops

Is it me or have the omega drops and events been scaled back???

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Scaled back from horrible to begin with? I've never had any luck with omegas, if I'm lucky I get 2 or 3 a week between the ability challenge and the zeta challenge (I've only gotten 1 in 14 attempts). If it wasn't for getting 1 daily through the activities I'd probably still be working to omega 1 toon.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good name for a candy.

"They're yellow! They're delicious! They're NEW OMEGA DROPS!"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • IJL_DR
    41 posts Member
    Options
    My guild has been wondering what happened to them. I'm collecting zetas faster than than the yellow omegas right now
  • Options
    Glad it isn't just me. Collected only one this week and it was from the t3 chopper challenge. Haven't got any from Galatic wars or ability mat challenge this week. Guess it's just RNG but it just seems a little off.
  • Options
    same. I'm level 80 and scared to omega my arena team because i won't have enough to upgrade to a zeta in two weeks.
  • Options
    Omegas definitely are becoming a bigger issue than zetas xD every character needs 15+ omegas - not every character needs zetas.....The cantina nodes really don't seem to drop anything either. I spent the majority of my cantina energy on the stage 8 nodes this past week trying to get some extras and walked away with a single extra omega for thousands of energy O.o
  • dennishsnyder57
    478 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I got five today. FInally did the level up and beat R2 for my third, got one in the last GW node and the last from dailys. I usually only get 1 in the 3 mat challenges. I still usually get at least two a day. It's not bad. I have my days though....mod challenges, am I right!?

...the first two were mat challenges...