Rancor resisting Zader

Muerrto
16 posts Member
Title says it all. A couple days ago my Zader team could solo it on auto. Today I retreated 5 times and never could get a good run. He was clearly resisting the TM reduction constantly.

Anyone else? It says right on his skill that it CAN'T be resisted.

Replies

• Options
    Start in P1 and you'll have no problems.
  • Muerrto
    16 posts Member
    Options
    So it's a bug? I didn't start in p1 because I have 7* Han so I didn't want to solo the while thing.
  • Options
    With 7* Han in your team, you *are* Solo'ing the whole thing...
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Muerrto wrote: »
    Title says it all. A couple days ago my Zader team could solo it on auto. Today I retreated 5 times and never could get a good run. He was clearly resisting the TM reduction constantly.

Anyone else? It says right on his skill that it CAN'T be resisted.
    His tm reduction is only a chance. It doesn't have to be resisted for it to be effective.

Muerrto wrote: »
    So it's a bug? I didn't start in p1 because I have 7* Han so I didn't want to solo the while thing.

Actually, the ability to solo it with Vader on auto is a bug. With every successive phase you are in, everyone gets an additional roll at tm reduction.

So in phase one you have a 50% chance to remove 25% tm, in phase 2 you have 2 50% chances to remove 25% tm, phase 3 you have 3 chances, etc.

Not that you couldn't solo it without the bug, but it would be much harder, and not be able to be done reliably.