Squad I wish I had.

ProximaB1_
1093 posts Member
Zuminara lead, chopper, zarriss, zylo, old Ben. Any thoughts.

Replies

• Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    To me it doesn't look like you will be putting the Zuminara lead to good use. You have no group buffers other than Ben, and his isn't repeatable and can't be timed.

Now I am not entirely sure on the mechanics of how Zumi interacts with a buff that gets overwritten, but if it works as I suspect. it will be not very effective on this team at all.

When Old Ben attacks and gets evasion up 2 turns in a row, does the fact that it overwrites count it as a buff he doesn't already have and give him a hot. or does it see him as already having the buff? (my guess is that it's the latter)

If it's the latter, the only one who will be likely to be getting hots regularly would be Chopper.

If it's the former, then most would get some pretty regular hots.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    I suppose the first time you gained a hot, it would be a buff you didn't already have, so you'd never have less than 2 hots up at a time, if you had any, though you could have more.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    The main reason I had her lead was to take advantage of choppers evasion. It would be 40% also her heal over time with his natural heal would add up. Also most evasion bonuses would also give turn meter. His 1 turn taunt wouldn't last very long at all.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    The main reason I had her lead was to take advantage of choppers evasion. It would be 40% also her heal over time with his natural heal would add up. Also most evasion bonuses would also give turn meter. His 1 turn taunt wouldn't last very long at all.

Well, he would be constantly buffing himself using his basic with random buffs too, so he would have a lot of hots up all the time. I wonder if the bonus protection from his unique would trigger it too? It's technically a buff, not a heal like what they have in ships.
  • Options
    As the only Phoenix it should all go to him he should be tuff to deal with.