Kylo Ren or Boba Fett?

Hello Puppers!
So my Kylo and Boba are both gear 9, close to 10 and my question is who is better to gear up? I only have the gear for one atm so I would like to know which one is more viable in Arena, Raid, GW etc. and why.
Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    I have kylo, gear 10 almost gear 11 hits like a truck, health like a tank, gains retribution and can reset cooldowns practically every turn, I'm gonna Zeta him at 6pm and love the game mechanic
    Although boba has self revive and good health as well as the dispel execute thing and ability block, I'd still go kylo :)
  • Options
    Depends on your arena team, but both a very versatile and fit into most setups. Kylo with Zeta can Solo P1 on the HAAT; works really well with sith in arena; and is a great addition to most GW teams. He is a high damage, tanky character, who recover huge numbers of protection with a zeta, getting stronger as the battle goes on.
    Boba fits into almost any team too. If you can get him to be really fast, he can scupper the enemy team with AOE ability block opening the battle. His execute, paired with unique is a brilliant counter to chaze; with the potential of knocking either of the duo out from full health. A great character for arena and GW, but with a below average Zeta and less raid utility.
  • Options
    Someone a while ago posted a video of him beating all twelve nodes of GW with Zoba and Zylo only, and together they shredded all sixty characters.

If you have them maxed out in level, stars and gear, go with Kylo first, then go for Boba. You won't regret it.
  • Stav
    34 posts Member
    Options
    You really can't go wrong with either. Do one then the other. They are both very versatile.
  • Options
    Zylo for me. Hits hard. Replenished protection. Gets 10% speed for each debuff in him. Plus I've won matches 3 and 4 on 1 before with him.

Boba needs TONS of speed to be able to get ability block off right away. upwards of 245 depending upon your shard and position rank in arena.
  • vessaharja
    585 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I would say you need Bobby Smits at around 260 speed to go first. Most likely won't tho because zaul and sith assa.
  • Options
    Both characters are excellent but I'd prefer Kylo over Boba. Kylo can solo P1 of HAAT, works well as with many variations of teams, can win an Arena battle by only himself against 5 characters if Zeta'd, and is very good at defense. Boba isn't bad either but you need to give him tons of speed to work very well, whereas Kylo is already good without speed.
  • Options
    Kylo, by a long shot. He's harder to get to G11 though.
  • Options
    Kylo every time. Zone just doesn't have enough health
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo every time. Boba maybe unde Zader lead. Kylo has the best non-lease zeta out there. He's nearly invincible
  • Woofy_MC
    219 posts Member
    Options
    ok thanks peeps. Guess its Kylo then :3