Obliterators [49/50] hAAT guild recruiting

We are an independent guild that was started by a group of 6 RL friends. Most members are from the US, with a large minority being from Europe (about 15), and a handful from Peru. We have a handful of whales and dolphins but most members are F2P.

My ally code is 834-937-689. I have a profile at https://swgoh.gg/u/galdraith/ and a little over half our guild is on the site, so you can check them out. Guild payout time is 7:30 PM EDT. Rancor attacks start at 4 PM EDT. We use Discord for communications and everyone (except for one holdout!) is enrolled in it.

Regarding expectation from our members, 600 tickets per day is desired but we don't enforce it as an obligation. In practice, most of our members get there or close on most days and that's good enough for us. We average 27,000 tickets per day.

Raids
We run Heroic Rancor on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. It is done with 0 damage for a period of time, followed by FFA.
We run hAAT when tickets are available, twice a week. We have a detailed strategy that guild members follow for defeating it.

Rules
We do have a couple of rules which are simple:
1) Give notice if you will be inactive.
2) Respect the 0 damage period on Rancor.

Let me know if this is interesting to you. For any questions you can reach me through here or on Discord at Galdraith#6882.