Battle logs! Why not?!?!

How come SWGOH does not have arena battle logs? I think it would be nice to see a detail log of who has been knocking you, me and anyone out of your current arena ranks. Is it complicated to implement? Thoughts????

Replies

• Noval749
    117 posts Member
    Options
    It'd also be nice to have an encounter battle log to see the numbers behind the fights. It's really help with people who like to crunch the numbers to squeeze every point of damage and healing possible.
  • Options
    How come SWGOH does not have arena battle logs? I think it would be nice to see a detail log of who has been knocking you, me and anyone out of your current arena ranks. Is it complicated to implement? Thoughts????

Whats the problem? U should know your enemys and i cant avoid qttacking friends to keep rank
  • Options
    Just a little more details about the battle. Damage, numbers man! Some people out here like number crunching. Personally, I would like a replay option.
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind a #win v #losss when attacked given at payout when you receive rewards. It would say if my droids look like easy targets and how often that is proven wrong.
  • Options
    That's solid Belfazar
  • Options
    It would be nice to know if your team won on defence or not. Something like a message received with your arena rewards would work well I think.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    i assume because don't have the time or wouldn't take the time to view them. when i was serious about arena all i was ever interested in was my rank at payout time. but now it seems the arena has gotten so out of hand with the meta's i don't think too many take it seriously anymore.
  • Options
    I don't take it serious. Much easier to pony up the three bucks a day than waste the effort colluding.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    I don't take it serious. Much easier to pony up the three bucks a day than waste the effort colluding.

i don't take it seriously or pony up the 3 bucks.
  • Options
    Belfazar wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind a #win v #losss when attacked given at payout when you receive rewards. It would say if my droids look like easy targets and how often that is proven wrong.

That would be great. I'm also curious to see how many times my team is attacked in a day & how many of those battles they won.