What is considered a Teebo squad?

As the title asks, what is considered a good Teebo squad? Thank you.

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I currently run teebo, qgj, tfp, Rex and phasma, all are gear 7 or 8 and I average about 1.3m in heroic rancor with this team. You've got 3 ways of tmr, slow, advantage and tenacity down. It is slow and takes some time to get that much damage but it's a fairly easy team to put together. I don't have real good mods on any of them either. With better mods and gear I'm sure this team could solo p1 and maybe even p2.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    I currently run teebo, qgj, tfp, Rex and phasma, all are gear 7 or 8 and I average about 1.3m in heroic rancor with this team. You've got 3 ways of tmr, slow, advantage and tenacity down. It is slow and takes some time to get that much damage but it's a fairly easy team to put together. I don't have real good mods on any of them either. With better mods and gear I'm sure this team could solo p1 and maybe even p2.

Replace QGJ w/ Ewok Scout and u can solo the 1st 3 phases. My issue comes on p4 when I don't have a door to drop to cover bad rng.
  • Options
    Good question, I wanted to know too. I don't have tfp what are alternatives I could use?
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Good question, I wanted to know too. I don't have tfp what are alternatives I could use?

You really want tfp or dengar imo for the tenacity down, unless you can farm a punch of potency mods. Bit if neither of those is an option I've seen several people run teebo, phasma, Rex and wiggs as well.
  • Options
    Thank you for your thoughts Drax_77, guess I have to farm Rex harder than I have been. I have phasma tfp qqj tee Rex but he is only 4 star