Who would you replace in this squad?

Lowkey
47 posts Member
Arena squad: zaul (L), zylo, b2, vader, ep

Thinking of using next zeta on savage, who of the above would you sub out and why? Or would you? I face a fair number of zaul/ep/chaze/X teams, but also some triple cleanse rex/chaze/gk/X teams.
Thanks

Replies

• Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    Vader or b2.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Vader
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    Hands down Vader. He has no place in a zaul squad.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Vader and then B-2.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Zaul Zylo Nihulus Zavage and EP would be very annoying.
  • Options
    Zylo is weak on ZMaul teams. He is an easy first target since he won't dodge.

Replace him, B2, and Vader with DN, Trooper, and assassin.
  • Options

Zylo is far from weak on a zaul team. You want him to be attacked to get stronger, so he's an ideal fit.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Defiantly farm Nihilus next zaul doesn't really work without him.
  • Options

Zylo is far from weak on a zaul team. You want him to be attacked to get stronger, so he's an ideal fit.

He is absolutely the weakest link. ZSavage, Assassin, Trooper, DN, EP are all much better choices.
  • Options
    I'd swap b2 for zSavage and Vader for nihilus if you have him geared up but ideally you want dn going second or third so the enemy team already have debuffs
  • Options

He is absolutely the weakest link. ZSavage, Assassin, Trooper, DN, EP are all much better choices.

trooper is terrible vs. other zDM / DN / EP squads becuase he's shocked and dispelled for large portions of the match and won't taunt. zKylo is a more reliable taunter on a Sith team because he's essentially always taunting by not being in stealth.

I'd add SA, DN, and zSO for sure though - definitely pull vader and b2 - and in some cases pull EP for zSO, but you'll need to play with that by opponent and also how good your EP is modded for health / protection / speed. He does die kind of easy if not well modded, but he's an offensive powerhouse and great vs. Sith team with the shock. zSO can also effectively sub out for zKylo if you need to keep EP in.

SA is the engine for Sith teams in many cases - somewhat like JE is for a droids squad - except she has low cooldowns and a pretty strong stun special on offense.