Farm Plo Koon or Mace Windu??

I currently have a 3* plo koon and no mace windu at all (zero shards) and with the new jedi event coming, needing 5* jedi, do you think i should farm my plo koon or go for mace windu. Obviously plo will be quicker since i already have him at 3* but for the long run as well since i doubt i can get 5 jedi to 5* for this event and will probablt have to wait a while after for the next availability of the event. Who do you think im jusy better off having in general?

Replies

• UnckyBadTouch
    264 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Just unlocked Mace and Plo's nodes today in Cantina. Asking myself the same question. I don't know which one of them will be better to use in the long run.

Really I want Ima-Gun Di, but I have no where near the patience necessary to try to farm him.
  • Options
    Plo Koon will be the worst named Jedi until more clones come out.
  • Options
    Jedi challenge coming?
  • Options
    IxScorch62 wrote: »
    Jedi challenge coming?

See the recent post about upcoming balances and patch notes in the general section
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely Mace. Even with more Clones out, Plo Koon is still slow and weak. His Clone specific skill is good but once it's been burned, he's pretty useless.
  • Options
    @Nonemo @Cecton

Thats my issue, plo koon sucks but for the event he's a quicker choice....
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Mace looks pretty good on paper. Not just "I have to get dome Jedi for the challenge" good, but "this toon is actually viable" good
  • ichotolot
    229 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Windu will be awesome after the update with inflicting expose on a random enemy,also offense up as long as he has more then 50 percent health.No contest.
  • Options
    Mace honestly wasn't that bad to begin with. The upcoming patch makes me glad I got him purple geared already, he's going to be beast.
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Definitely Mace. Even with more Clones out, Plo Koon is still slow and weak. His Clone specific skill is good but once it's been burned, he's pretty useless.

It's not worth investing resources in a worthless character.