My guilds doing its first heroic rancor tomorrow

Brek
60 posts Member
Gulp, wish us luck.

Replies

• Options
    Honestly, it's not hard. You just need to make sure your guild has good communication or you'll fail due to wasted damage.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    As OP said, it's not that bad. Just coordinate and communicate. It's a pretty exciting step and cool to work towards a toon that you don't have.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I'd suggest saving your heavy hitters for p4 it can be a pita the rancor is fast and hits hard. My characters aren't very well geared and modded so p4 kicks my @$$. The other 3 with the same characters I can do over 1m but p4 they put up about 100k
  • Brek
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip drax, i only have 2 squads to contribute to it. One of which might be worth using in p4. We have a new member just joined who has 43 level 7 toons so i feel completing not the issue i thought it was going to be. Funny how exciting it is, never thought my little old guild would get this far.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    We used to clear p1 with just one member soloing it and all everybody else doing the rest
    I solo p1 with teebo, ee, 5s(they're g6-8) and wiggs(g10)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    We started hc rancor a month ago and its far easyest than the normal one... Last time i soloed P1 P2 and P3 with my teebo, rex, ewok elder, phasma and tfp all lvl 60-80 G8 but tfp G10 xD
  • Brek
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah we did it in one day, very suprised AND Only 20 members took part. I wish AAT was that easy LOL.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • Brek
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, just seen this, thanks drax, its a regular event now, but some guild members letting us down with tickets.