Too much to choose from! Help!

I have a lot of characters unlocked and I'm spoilt for choice really. I just got Vader and I'm LOVINGLY him and want him in my team. Really the main characters I use are: Sid, Leia, Luke, Kylo, JC, Luminara, Poe (working on him), Phasma, IG.

I have loads more characters like FOTP, Han, Ben, Moff, Plo, Asajj, Fisto, Tano, Daka and Cad (these ones are levelled but not 100% "Squad ready"). I'm not sure who's best for a strong, competitive team. Right now I'm running
Sid as leader
Vader
Kylo
Luminara
Luke/Leia/IG

I'm really loving the AOE but I'm missing a strong tank like Poe, any ideas on how to create a more competitive team?

TL;DR I have a lot of characters and I'm looking to make a much better team, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    Tbh, Vader is a bad long term investment. You can't star him up properly and he is an **** when the AI is controlling him. Seriously a 3 year old would play him better than the AI on defense.

With that said, an AOE team that works really well is Sid(lead), Poggle, 88, Kylo and Poe. Bobba and Phasma can also work, but that's what I would work towards if you want AOE