how to link account

EAS
89 posts Member
hello my friends

i come with a question very important to me. I started this game playing as a invited instead of a google play account. Now ive heard from my guildmates that if i lose my cellphone or if it breaks i wont be able to recover my data because this is not linked to a google play account

Now, i live in a country where its pretty common to be robbed and im pretty sure someday accidents happen and my phone could die. I need to know what can i do to link my account to a google play account or whatever just to be sure i wont loose my toons and all the money ive spent on this game.

somehow i feel very unprotected and as a customer i need some ensurance to keep spending in this game. i hope some people could help me.

ive hear i can tag some ppl to just not be ignored :P

@CG_LucifersDaddy @CG_CMandell @CG_Naastika @CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat

PS: sorry if its not even your area but im quite worried about this. :)

thanks in advance : D

Replies

• Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    +1

Im with the same problem :3
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Nobody ? :(
  • EAS
    89 posts Member
    Options
    EAS wrote: »
    hello my friends

i come with a question very important to me. I started this game playing as a invited instead of a google play account. Now ive heard from my guildmates that if i lose my cellphone or if it breaks i wont be able to recover my data because this is not linked to a google play account

Now, i live in a country where its pretty common to be robbed and im pretty sure someday accidents happen and my phone could die. I need to know what can i do to link my account to a google play account or whatever just to be sure i wont loose my toons and all the money ive spent on this game.

somehow i feel very unprotected and as a customer i need some ensurance to keep spending in this game. i hope some people could help me.

ive hear i can tag some ppl to just not be ignored :P

@CG_LucifersDaddy @CG_CMandell @CG_Naastika @CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat

PS: sorry if its not even your area but im quite worried about this. :)

thanks in advance : D

@EA_Jesse

cmon please???? how can someone willing to spend in the game be ignored all this time??
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    In order to address this issue, please detail your situation in a ticket with EA Help in order for support to assist you. They can be reached by tapping 'Help' via the Settings menu in game. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.