QoL Guild Communication

Kevez
148 posts Member
In my guild most of the top players are in a LINE group and are also active on the game chat. My issue as an officer is trying to put restrictions on raids AND have the noncommunicators see the restrictions before they are swamped in guild chatter and promotion feeds.

There are other threads asking for officers to get access to persisting messages- which they should be able to do anyways- but I am close friends with my guild leader and I know he will post my suggestions. My real concern is that there is such a strict character limit, that you can't establish new rules. So I tried to circumvent the space limitations by having the leader- because officers also can't do this- post the rules in the guild description and direct people to that screen via a persisting message. Well..... character restrictions.

Can we please get a space to post rules, or anything more substantial than a brief statement, that can persist?

Can you give officers some ability to edit these things? There already is a system which tags people when they do things (kevez opened the pit: heroic). Just tag whoever edited the message last and if the leader doesn't like it, he can demote that player.

Replies

• Options
    You could use the guild description box to post rules and put an announcement for people to check. What I'd do though, if they aren't in the line/discord chat and refuse to join, boot them.