How Does AI Directly Attack My Stealthed Toons?

My Squad In Question: Zaul (L), Vader, EP, Dooku, Fives
4 out of my 5 toons have stealth.
Fives is left to take all the direct damage.

How is the AI able to directly (Non-AoE) target/attack my toons with stealth?

I had gone up against a few different Droid/Jawa teams, and they all target my Dooku, while he has stealth, and just blast him down.

How is the AI able to target a toon with stealth, while there is still another toon without stealth?

Thanks,

-fren
https://swgoh.gg/u/frenulum/ || Ally Code: 696-652-666 || Android | LG Nexus 5X | Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 3G | MEmu 2.7.2

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Based on the fact that I've never seen anybody mention this before, I'm going to say that they weren't stealthed, but you think they were. Evidence of this situation happening would be useful, because without proof, or their own experiences, people won't believe you.
  • IvoB1987
    495 posts Member
    Options
    well if it was Boba Fett attacking you it makes sense because his ability makes him ignore stealth. Any other cases should not happen
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    well if it was Boba Fett attacking you it makes sense because his ability makes him ignore stealth. Any other cases should not happen
    He ignores taunts, not stealth.
  • Bberg13
    57 posts Member
    Options
    I've had this happen to me on the higher speed settings. It was suggested that maybe an assist attack with an initial crit caused the stealth and the second attack appeared to go directly at a stealthed character. I'm like you and swore up and down that the toon was in stealth prior to the attacks and that kylo obviously couldn't have been but I'd never been able to catch a recording of it so it was kinda swept under the rug.
  • Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    He ignores taunts, not stealth.

oops. you are right
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Probably multi attack/assist attacks. If 86 uses his assist to hit Dooku, he will crit, Dooku will stealth, but then Dooku will still get hit by the second assist attack and make it appear as though the assister is targeting Dooku through stealth. Same thing could have happened with Nebit using his assist.

Then theres B2 who could've dispelled stealth, but then most of your sith dodged the dispel and Dooku was unstealthed but gained advantage and the presence of the advantage buff made it look like he was still stealthed because there was still a green buff over his head.
  • Options
    I appreciate the feedback, and I think y'all are probably correct. I am CERTAIN they were stealthed, no doubt about it. However, it does make sense, visually, at least, that the higher speed settings, coupled with multiple toons having assist abilities, that everything was actually valid, and simply the assisting toon attacking while the previous toon triggered stealth.

Thank you for the explanation.

-fren
    https://swgoh.gg/u/frenulum/ || Ally Code: 696-652-666 || Android | LG Nexus 5X | Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 3G | MEmu 2.7.2