Help needed - beg u - my Poe always goes last

I have a Poe 5, and durin the last 20 battles in Arena he always goes after the enemy Poe. Sometimes even after every enemy char has fired. Which could be ok, if not that some of these are turn 9 or later guys.

Here, even FOTP goes before my Poe...

image.jpg

Here is my 143 Poe.

image.jpg

What could be causing my Poe to always go after their Poe? In the past, even if their Poe went first, my Poe would get a chance to taunt and save part of the war, going before slower chars. That no longer works that way.

Is there other ways to make Poe faster? Do other stats affect speed RNG? Stars? The only two pieces of gear I am missing relate exclusively to Agility.

Ideas? Please help ... The first answer to this is "You've been unlucky 20 times in a row"..I know. But I sense something else is going on.

Replies

• Options
    You are probably going against teams built on speed. Easy to happen then

Their Poe goes you lose 20% turn meter,

Then they has dooku and Sid, maybe daka, and other fast characters are gonna go first cause you lost turn meter or they have other characters that are taking turn meter away from Poe on hits or adding turn meter to there toons
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Yes that happens is some battle. It's just usually Sid goong first, Dooku then enemy Poe. My Poe never seems to go before their Poe. Which char can eat turn meter from my Poe and is turn 7 (and no FOO)?

Haven't seen that char. Hope it was just a super bad streak, but I am more interested in learning if it's real so I can learn what to do.