15 more glorious years of Star Wars

Prev1
It was announced that Lucas films and Disney have planned Star Wars movies all the way through 2030. What would you like to see added to the franchise and this game in the coming years.

Replies

• Options
    A Kenobi movie.
  • Options
    I'd like to see some rebels for a change
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options

^^^^ This
  • Options

haha
  • Options
    A movie about zeta material
  • Options
    A movie about nerf herders.

Many members on this forum would be perfect for the roles in that movie.
  • CandymanJML2
    528 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    A boba Fett movie or Revan brought back to canon (or at least the old republic in some form)
  • Options
    Sith Lord Jar Jar finally revealed in all his glory
  • Options
    Old republic movies
  • Options
    The series will die before 2030. The movies will grow stale and old. How about a new movie that is not star wars? Each new movie in the star wars series is worse than the original. Every movie is about a weapon of massive destruction that is more powerful than the last one and is killable by a solo person or ship.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The series will die before 2030. The movies will grow stale and old. How about a new movie that is not star wars? Each new movie in the star wars series is worse than the original. Every movie is about a weapon of massive destruction that is more powerful than the last one and is killable by a solo person or ship.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people die in every movie just to kill the big death machine. I guess you could say they didn't help, but who knows....

• Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I foresee a rebirth with TLJ. I think force users will be there but Jedi and Sith may find there is no light or dark side of the force, just intent, the force, and how you use it. Doctrines will be expanded, out moded concepts will be abandoned, old predjudices will be buried. Like Master Yoda said "When gone I am, the last you will be. Others, seek them out, teach them what you have learned". This does not mean the Jedi way, imho. It could mean, "What he has learned". We shall see. I hope I'm right. Otherwise rehashing the same old arguements would be boring.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    I would love to see a movie about the origins of Jedi and Sith... The old JeeDai Order, Ashla and Bogen!!
  • Options
    I've been curious about the Teras Kasi since Star Wars Galaxies. Would like to see some stuff on that, and obviously Jedi / Sith origin stories.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    One shot Star Wars movies like Rogue One are lame because you'll never see the same characters ever again.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    They should get on with the following character movies, Han Solo, bit more of r1 Vader, sith and Jedi origins, boba fett, actually a bounty hunter film would do - they are in esb for less than 5 minutes and would be good to see this fleshed out, knights of ren, lando loves lobot, something about the trials of becoming a Jedi master, a leia story, and an old republic film too,
  • Options
    Vader hunting Jedi who survived order 66.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    What about fun, engaging, original characters who go on exciting adventures through the galaxy to defeat the forces of evil instead of exploiting people's nostalgia with forced fan service.
  • Options
    Ah... you mean Disney announced... they own Lucas Film...
  • Options
    An old republic trilogy would be awesome
  • Options

I beg to differ, imo Rogue 1 was the best since empire... there's potential. Have to wait and see. Just be thankful Lucas isn't in charge anymore
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Ummmm...2030 is 13 years from now. The franchise stayed 40 years ago.

I find your lack of faith (and perspective) disturbing.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Ummmm...2030 is 13 years from now. The franchise stayed 40 years ago.

I find your lack of faith (and perspective) disturbing.

>2030 is 13 years from now

time-pepe.jpg
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • Options
    I would love to see a series of movies about Yoda
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    What about fun, engaging, original characters who go on exciting adventures through the galaxy to defeat the forces of evil instead of exploiting people's nostalgia with forced fan service.

Too bad there's not hundreds of stories in the EU at their finger tips...
  • Options
    Go way back to Old Republic era around time of either Bastila or Satele Shan.
  • Options
    CameronD wrote: »
    It was announced that Lucas films and Disney have planned Star Wars movies all the way through 2030. What would you like to see added to the franchise and this game in the coming years.

Mace windu reincarnated by midichlorians, battle waves upon waves of Sith dropping F bombs along the way.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Kenobi!
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hahaha maybe. Still James Bond 007 pretty much does the same thing and he is still going strong since the 60's.

I'd like the old Republic to be fleshed out with a trilogy.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    anonidude wrote: »

Hahaha maybe. Still James Bond 007 pretty much does the same thing and he is still going strong since the 60's

"going strong"