Fifth Ewok????

So we are getting rebels like crazy but I am still waiting for this fifth ewok... I have a seven star ewok team with Gamorrean Guard as the fifth, really need that fifth ewok.

Logray is already an AI in the game on Dark Side Battles, Hard 8-D. They could add Kneesaa, Wicket, Treek or the famous in game Ewok Warrior.

Also be cool if they add unique ability where they daze or leech health from empire and scoundrel opponents.... play tribute to unorthodox tactics and cannibal hunger.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe for Earth Day?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Also be cool if they add unique ability where they daze or leech health from empire and scoundrel opponents.... play tribute to unorthodox tactics and cannibal hunger.

Ewoks aren't cannibals, they don't eat other ewoks. They eat human.

936f71e3276b967b81d3213bb8a3874bf2fb5266_hq.gif

• Options
    Wicket to be able to call a whole tribe of ewoks against empire squads and C3P0 to be the ewok leader who doesn't actually do anything except make special effects noises
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I hope so for Earth Day!... Logray and Wicket would be nice.
  • Options
    CUFCfan616 wrote: »
    Wicket to be able to call a whole tribe of ewoks against empire squads and C3P0 to be the ewok leader who doesn't actually do anything except make special effects noises

Hahaha! And then translates the ewoks back to the enemy as his attack
  • Options
    In august
  • Options
    I have a seven star ewok team with Gamorrean Guard as the fifth, really need that fifth ewok.

That makes sense. If you are a cannibal and want a temporary 5th member that you will get rid of as soon as you get a 5th ewok .... you definitely would go for the bacon ^^

• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    So we are getting rebels like crazy but I am still waiting for this fifth ewok... I have a seven star ewok team with Gamorrean Guard as the fifth, really need that fifth ewok.

Logray is already an AI in the game on Dark Side Battles, Hard 8-D. They could add Kneesaa, Wicket, Treek or the famous in game Ewok Warrior.

I really want The fifth ewok to be wicket

And +1 for using Gamorrean Guard :D
  • Options
    My money is papa mouse tells then who they can release
  • Options
    Yes please, same as OP. Need a 5th to complete the 7* team.

Also, Zeta and synergy love too. Ewoks desperately need it.
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    /agree !