Zaul don't seem to mind shore

vessaharja
585 posts Member
edited April 2017
Been using Zaul for some days now. First started out with zaul, ep, tfp, nilly, Bobby Smits but fell in rank due to the lack of tank (lol).

I threw in shore and his autotaunt does the trick. I'm yet to find a significant downside in him giving crit immunity for what one turn. Granted, my team would be better with baze but shore seems to work very well
https://swgoh.gg/u/vessaharja/

Replies

• Options
    I swapped Shore out recently for Sith Trooper - only downside I was experiencing was Shore's crit immunity kinda cancels out the zM Zeta upside. Wasn't a huge downside as by the time he got to his second turn the battle was usually decided by then. I had many quality months with Shore being designated meatbag.
  • Options
    SiT, GK or Baze all work way better than ST. Most teams have a dispeller which can quickly get rid of an infrequent taunt.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    Uh shore is bad for A zaul team I recomend B2 as he can basically give buff immunity and dispel mostly anything the other team tries to buff. Just throw a good set of tenacity mods on him to help him not get ability blocked or stunned.