Droids fight back event bugged

Minion
40 posts Member
In my main account, I cannot auto the event and it plays only on 1x which is slow motion. There is no option to switch speed or auto. Extremely boring and long. I played on my iPad air 2.
However when I played with my alt on my iphone I had the auto and speed functions, hence realizing its a bug showing up on some accounts/devices.
Hope it gets fixed before next time and thanks
iN Minion - Team Instinct

Replies

• Options
    Sounds to me like your need to update the app on your problem device. Sounds like that device is playing pre-quality of life update.
  • AnonymousMeh
    357 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Exletion wrote: »
    Sounds to me like your need to update the app on your problem device. Sounds like that device is playing pre-quality of life update.
    I think it is just the highest tier of the event that has that problem.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

This is correct. The highest tier does not have the 4x and auto buttons in the UI.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Minion
    40 posts Member
    Options

Nope fully updated, and its functioning well in every other part of the game, just not here
  • Minion
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

This is correct. The highest tier does not have the 4x and auto buttons in the UI.

ok this eliminates my concern on device. My alt was doing a lower tier where as the main was doing the highest tier, thanks