Squad advice

I am at level 76, Jan 2017 shard and running a tanky Stun/Counter-Team of:

Rex(L), 6* G8
Kylo 6* G9
Sun Fac 7* G8 (soon 9)
Aayla 6* G9
Fives 7* G9

I am between Top 20 and Top 10 right now. Wiggs, Lando, Boba STHan is really easy, Nihilus Teams are easy on offence at least. But I have a hard time beating Chaze because my team lacks burst damage. In theory I need healing immunity from Kylo to Chirrut and lots of dispell from SF but it does not work properly.

I am thinking of replacing Fives, he is the weakest link (even with Omega). Aayla is my secret weapon even if she is uncommon in a Rex squad. I am FTP so Chaze is not an option and GK is half a year away. What would be the best option for my fifth member, to beat Chaze and be competetive in general? Few ideas:

Boba - just execute all the annoying buffs. But I don't have many debuffers to make him great.
Nihilus - he can kill anyone. Same problem, not many debuffers.
JKA - provides Healing and Buff immunity and good DPS. Sounds nice, but I will get destroyed by the Zaul teams who will come eventually.
Death Trooper - AoE dispell with Buff immunity and big DPS with his special. Especially good against rebels. He is my first choice but I have to wait if he is farmable and not just in one hard node.

What do you think? What would you do?

Replies

• Options
    JaminSpace wrote: »
    I am at level 76, Jan 2017 shard and running a tanky Stun/Counter-Team of:

Rex(L), 6* G8
    Kylo 6* G9
    Sun Fac 7* G8 (soon 9)
    Aayla 6* G9
    Fives 7* G9

I am between Top 20 and Top 10 right now. Wiggs, Lando, Boba STHan is really easy, Nihilus Teams are easy on offence at least. But I have a hard time beating Chaze because my team lacks burst damage. In theory I need healing immunity from Kylo to Chirrut and lots of dispell from SF but it does not work properly.

I am thinking of replacing Fives, he is the weakest link (even with Omega). Aayla is my secret weapon even if she is uncommon in a Rex squad. I am FTP so Chaze is not an option and GK is half a year away. What would be the best option for my fifth member, to beat Chaze and be competetive in general? Few ideas:

Boba - just execute all the annoying buffs. But I don't have many debuffers to make him great.
    Nihilus - he can kill anyone. Same problem, not many debuffers.
    JKA - provides Healing and Buff immunity and good DPS. Sounds nice, but I will get destroyed by the Zaul teams who will come eventually.
    Death Trooper - AoE dispell with Buff immunity and big DPS with his special. Especially good against rebels. He is my first choice but I have to wait if he is farmable and not just in one hard node.

What do you think? What would you do?

Have you considered zarriss?
  • Options
    Have you considered zarriss?

Yes, but I am only level 76 ;) Maybe in a few month, but then Fives really needs to be replaced with a hard hitter or DN.