The Separatists need their time to shine

2Next

Replies

• Me2
    123 posts Member
    Droids were a bit of a crutch for many players, they only needed one team because they could do everything pretty well so they never geared up other teams like everyone else that had to chase the meta did.

Now that droids have faded and they have been left behind many just want cg to zeta them so they get back on top without having to work at it. People that didn't do/stick with droids are annoyed because they see this as lazy and that there are other unimproved factions more deserving and in need of improvement.

New droids that don't use the hk lead ig88, je combo would be fine and i dont think people would complain about that, but difficult to balance since hk lead is so strong for droids.
  • I would say alot of players invested in droids and tjey are being left behind now. Thats whats it really about. alot of effort for them and the rug has been pulled out from their feet. thats all i have droids from the start. i want reworks on them and zetas. can you blame me? after my investment ibwant them be viable still.
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Thats happened to everone that invested in any team not just droids and its the nature of this game, you just need to move on and build another team and be thankful that your old team had such a great run, longer than any other team composition and is at least still useful in raids unlike some other peoples teams that they put just as much effort into.

Personally i don't care if the droids are buffed or not, just stating that there doesn't seem to be much realisation that every single other long term player has gone through exactly the same situation multiple times without making as much noise.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »
    All this droid buff love puzzles me a bit. I was on these forums a good deal the first year or so the game was going and droids weren't in high demand, even when they were good. Jedi were the constant "buff" calls - oddly there wasn't ever much love for Sith/ DS really. But how did droids become such a universally loved and demanded squad? GG and B2 and JE have been out a long time. GG has always been in high demand for a buff and his character, but not droids as a faction in particular. Is there something I'm missing that has brought about all this droid demand?

I always thought they were cool and fun - I have 47/86/88/b2 all G10 / 11 and JE farmed for forever - but I'm just surprised by the constant drumbeat of the buff droid crowd. I do hope GG gets a nice rework - he deserves it. Can someone enlighten me here on the droid infatuation going on? When did droids surpassed Jedi for popularity in Star Wars?

It's because droids made for a viable arena team since launch up until recently. As much as droid lovers want to say that they have never been "meta", the truth is that they were always able to take ranks until recently.

These players are now, for the first time ever, In a position where they need a whole new team and thus their calls to buff them.

they were never meta buddy but please continue with your hallucination.
  • All this droid buff love puzzles me a bit. I was on these forums a good deal the first year or so the game was going and droids weren't in high demand, even when they were good. Jedi were the constant "buff" calls - oddly there wasn't ever much love for Sith/ DS really. But how did droids become such a universally loved and demanded squad? GG and B2 and JE have been out a long time. GG has always been in high demand for a buff and his character, but not droids as a faction in particular. Is there something I'm missing that has brought about all this droid demand?

I always thought they were cool and fun - I have 47/86/88/b2 all G10 / 11 and JE farmed for forever - but I'm just surprised by the constant drumbeat of the buff droid crowd. I do hope GG gets a nice rework - he deserves it. Can someone enlighten me here on the droid infatuation going on? When did droids surpassed Jedi for popularity in Star Wars?

here's the deal.
    droids were a pseudo-meta for almost a year, and were able to hold their own for a long time. Thus those crybaby droid users want to keep using their teams, and always call for buff droids, although there are no buff rey/ben/fotp/wiggs threads running around...
  • dough wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    All this droid buff love puzzles me a bit. I was on these forums a good deal the first year or so the game was going and droids weren't in high demand, even when they were good. Jedi were the constant "buff" calls - oddly there wasn't ever much love for Sith/ DS really. But how did droids become such a universally loved and demanded squad? GG and B2 and JE have been out a long time. GG has always been in high demand for a buff and his character, but not droids as a faction in particular. Is there something I'm missing that has brought about all this droid demand?

It's because droids made for a viable arena team since launch up until recently. As much as droid lovers want to say that they have never been "meta", the truth is that they were always able to take ranks until recently.

These players are now, for the first time ever, In a position where they need a whole new team and thus their calls to buff them.

they were never meta buddy but please continue with your hallucination.

last time I checked, there was definitely a droid meta phase before wiggs...
    I see no difference.
    You are still asking for droids.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    Tigzie wrote: »
    Droids are fine. Learn to adapt to a changing meta and get a new team, failing that learn to lose.

Games change.

You all miss the point! Nobody asked for a droid rework, like hk, 88 and 86! We wan't separtisten droids under GG lead and that team was never meta or even present!

See, this guy gets it! We want the separatist army, not a grab bag of extras and a few jawas!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

here's the deal.
    droids were a pseudo-meta for almost a year, and were able to hold their own for a long time. Thus those crybaby droid users want to keep using their teams, and always call for buff droids, although there are no buff rey/ben/fotp/wiggs threads running around...

This. Meanwhile, factions like Nightsisters, Ewoks, Bounty Hunters, etc. Have barely sniffed even "pseudo-meta",save for Boba's recent appearance. Many droid users scream for diversity, when it seems that all they really want is droids back in the meta...again.

Let's move on to other factions (separatists would be acceptable) and give them one turn before giving others a second run.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*