3CPO as ewok and droid

Can we get 3CPO as a leader who is droid and ewok? The ewoks thought that he was a God.

Replies

• Options
    +100
    Endor C3P0. Love it
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • lukeroks
    304 posts Member
    Options
    3cpo I don't know who that is? Could he be related to the iconic Star Wars character C-3PO
  • Options
    I don't think C3PO should be a leader at all...I'm happy with Chief Chirpa as lead
  • Options
    SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    I don't think C3PO should be a leader at all...I'm happy with Chief Chirpa as lead

Maybe with a zeta he can go somewhere with his lead.. just thinking here but zeta phasma, fost, kylo/fotp, Ewok Elder, teebo is probably a better Ewok team
  • Options

Maybe with a zeta he can go somewhere with his lead.. just thinking here but zeta phasma, fost, kylo/fotp, Ewok Elder, teebo is probably a better Ewok team

Why not just give Chirpa the Zeta Lead? The way I see it, too many leaders in a team is un-optimal, as there's only 1 active...those slots can be used as another Specials/Unique.
  • Options

Why not just give Chirpa the Zeta Lead? The way I see it, too many leaders in a team is un-optimal, as there's only 1 active...those slots can be used as another Specials/Unique.

Oh trust me I would LOVE it if they just released his zeta already >.> and maybe logray and Wicket
  • Options
    lukeroks wrote: »
    3cpo I don't know who that is? Could he be related to the iconic Star Wars character C-3PO

3CPO is the Bespin version, were he was all scrambled and put back together backwards.
  • Options
    I think 3po would work better having a unique that benefits ewok or is benefitted by having ewoks. That way you can still get chirpas lead
  • Options
    Roadburn12 wrote: »
    I think 3po would work better having a unique that benefits ewok or is benefitted by having ewoks. That way you can still get chirpas lead

Yes, that would be the best solution...
    and since the devs only seem to care about rebel, releasing 3PO should help ease the demands for Droids/Ewoks
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    When C3PO is an ewok, Lando should also get a Jawa tag.
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options
    rawman wrote: »

You know Ugnaughts are not Jawas right? Ugnaughts on Bespin, Jawas on Tatooine.
    I fight the good fight
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Dreislao wrote: »

Look at that moustache. Lando can be everything he wants.
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options
    Dreislao wrote: »

Look at that moustache. Lando can be everything he wants.

I think he stole it from Chewbacca... It would explain it vanishing between ANH and ESB
    I fight the good fight