Oh Great and Powerful EA GODS...

How we covet the and they doings. You are so wonderful in all you do. We understand that we matter not in the great plan this is Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. I know I am not worthy of your attention as stated by previous actions and horrible words used by me in previous posts. Please do not strike me down when I use such horrific words such as ****!C AND $TUPID. I feel horrible for violating the word of God (The forum posting rules). Please do not strike me down!!! I will cower in your power to sensor my wrong doings, and I humbly accept your wrath and retribution when is use such verbiage! I have edited my previous post to a more, EAGod-Like and Forum Guidelines worthy structure.

OH GODS THAT ARE EA!!! Maker of all that is good and holy!!! Oh powerful beings of heaven and earth and all that surrounds us!!! Developers of sustenance and givers of life!!! I humbly bow before your grace and beg of you to answer my pathetic and pointless question that GODS of your awesomeness should not ever read or waste your time upon!!! /bows head and kisses feat and dirt below the alter that is EA....

Why has thou made the Dark Side 5K so difficult? Did I anger thee? Hath I not given my precious gems and fruits of my labor to honor thee? I wandered in the desert as Job did only to find 5K just as hard. Do you test my dedication to my Gods that are EA? I beg of you to give us our daily energy and release us the torment that is no healers on the Dark Side.

/backs up slowly with head bowed...

You are my savior, my Gods, my entire being... Please do not strike down my post! I beg of you...I beg of you..

/sarcasm off.

Replies

• Options
    2prit1u.jpg
  • Options
    This post... Is worth nothing. Troll that is.

You have Daka, Talia, that are farmable as a Dark side healer. Have you been travelling into the other side of the world?
  • Options
    this clearly means a lot of work. sadly, it's meaningless.
    unlock cantina, get old daka asap to gear 7 and have fun!
  • Options
    Ohhhh. I see now! I am to dedicate my entire time to Daka! I understand clearly. The Light side has just the same amount of healers available! No.. This is not the answer. I am not the only person showing the lack of healing on the dark side. Nice try though!
  • Options
    Haris wrote: »
    This post... Is worth nothing. Troll that is.

You have Daka, Talia, that are farmable as a Dark side healer. Have you been travelling into the other side of the world?

Troll you are, care I do not. Post answer or not, but move on you should.
  • Wallenbees
    14 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You actually can coerce lumi to the dark side and you're gold. Just have to make it through level 7;)
  • Options
    It is challenging , but a 7 star Talia can probably get you through with heavy hitters.

If the one you are on is rebel luke... Yeah he is crazy strong
  • Options
    Closed.

An unconstructive post to mock things.

FashionFett.
This discussion has been closed.