Why humans are in Star Wars theory

DarthxMaul
226 posts Member
edited April 2017
I just thought of a great way to explain how humans are in star wars. I hope this could possibly be made into a movie. What if in around 500 years on our timeline there is a very large group of humans flying through space just exploring and they end up flying through a worm whole that leads to the star wars galaxy, they realize it has an absurd amount of planets with life but none are capable of space travel yet, over time the humans/other species advance enough to eventually be able to map out all of the planets with life, create hyperspace routes, and create a democracy through out the galaxy. This would explain why most species use the human language, because humans would have been the dominant species from the start and would have probably created the galactic basic standard language.

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    My theory: dont overthink it. Its just a movie that needed likeable main characters that audiences could relate to.
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    My theory: dont overthink it. Its just a movie that needed likeable main characters that audiences could relate to.

At this point Star Wars is far more than just movies.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    DarthxMaul wrote: »

At this point Star Wars is far more than just movies.

Unfortunately...
    however regardless of the various media its taken hold of, one thing is consistent, star wars is science fantasy, not science fiction. The "futuristic" setting is just a vessel for the narrative, not the other way around, so trying to analyze the plausibility of the events in the movies is completely futile and pointless.
  • Options
    Yes I realize there are many things in star wars that make it entirely unrealistic, i was just trying to come up with a cool explanation to why humans are in it, nothing more.
  • Options
    The problem with your theory is the phrase at the beginning of each film: "A long time ago in a galaxy far far away".
  • Options
    In the old lore, we are actually descended from those humans. The Book of the Whills and the journals of Mace Windu were preserved through time and given to Lucas who used them as inspiration.
    Also, what DatBoi said, it is science fantasy not science fiction:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9tgLnI0fFc

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    BadWolf79 wrote: »
    The problem with your theory is the phrase at the beginning of each film: "A long time ago in a galaxy far far away".

Why do so many people miss that
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Carbonari wrote: »
    In the old lore, we are actually descended from those humans. The Book of the Whills and the journals of Mace Windu were preserved through time and given to Lucas who used them as inspiration.

Great video, is it based off a song?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »

No, he does his own music and all of the voices.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »

No, he does his own music and all of the voices.

Ok, he just released a video today with Mark Hamill doing Han Solo's voice in TFA. Brilliant.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    When i saw TFA at the IMAX, they show BLR's yoda song
  • Options
    When i saw TFA at the IMAX, they show BLR's yoda song

Haha that's awesome.