Irregular game-breaking turn meter increases

Aglardae
188 posts Member
For some time now, I have noticed some unusual game-breaking turn meter increases for no apparent reasons.

- In some cases, when a character is released from a stun the tm bar is immediately full and the character acts immediately.
- Some characters take two turns in a row for no apparent reason. I have seen Lando play twice in a row using Double Down for no apparent reason.

Something looks wrong with tm.

Replies

• gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    You're definitely going to have to be more specific because there are reasons things like this can happen.

If barris or Savage is in play, They can remove stun from a character while they are at 100% TM and that character will immediately take it's turn right afterwards, so it looks like the character was stunned and jumped to 100% Turn meter, but really it was just dispelled from them.

Lando can go twice in a row if he has tactical genius from an ackbar lead, or (unlikely) but if everyone else is at low TM, and there is a wedge lead, he gets turn meter from crits and if he gets more TM than anyone else has, could immediately take a 2nd turn.

You'll need to take screen shots or notes of the team comp to give some more detail on what might be happening.
  • Aglardae
    188 posts Member
    Options
    gunff wrote: »
    You're definitely going to have to be more specific because there are reasons things like this can happen.

If barris or Savage is in play, They can remove stun from a character while they are at 100% TM and that character will immediately take it's turn right afterwards, so it looks like the character was stunned and jumped to 100% Turn meter, but really it was just dispelled from them.

Lando can go twice in a row if he has tactical genius from an ackbar lead, or (unlikely) but if everyone else is at low TM, and there is a wedge lead, he gets turn meter from crits and if he gets more TM than anyone else has, could immediately take a 2nd turn.

You'll need to take screen shots or notes of the team comp to give some more detail on what might be happening.

Thanks, I will be more careful on the setting next time.