Droid Zeta Improvements

BoobaFettt
10 posts Member
edited April 2017
Hey everyone,

I've been holding out on using my Zeta mats in the hopes of Zeta updates being brought to my beloved droids; 47, 88 & 86.

I usually rank anywhere from 75 - 150 in the arena but I've noticed that's slowly creeping backwards. I just can't seem to keep up with all the new Zeta updates to other characters. ☹️

Has anyone heard any rumors or perhaps have any ideas on what kind of Zeta improvements will be made to droids?

Sorry if this is a potential repost.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I heard GG is getting a rework. Heard it was in a interview with jesse
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully ig88 gets a zeta soon to boost bh and droid squads.
  • Options
    I want new droids. And ships for droids and a nute gunray rework for droids or droids ships....droideka=protection
  • BoobaFettt
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Hopefully ig88 gets a zeta soon to boost bh and droid squads.

Agreed. I'm really holding out for an 88 zeta. Not sure what they would do to give droid squads a good standing in the arena again though. Any ideas?
  • BoobaFettt
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    kylorexx42 wrote: »
    I want new droids. And ships for droids and a nute gunray rework for droids or droids ships....droideka=protection

Droidekas with something like massive protection, taunt, protection regen and droid synergies would be soooooo awesome.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    A droid zeta would be cool, but I want a droideka a commando droid and a b1
  • Options
    Droideka is all I need, I rank top 20 with my droid squad in a Feb 2016 Shard :)

Those pesky Zauls keep me from reaching #1
  • Options
    Feel you man. Had the same problem... In the end i switched to zMaul. Before I ran zBoba(L), K2SO, JE, 88 and B2. Before that, droids + JE
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    How about a zeta on Jawa Engineer that's like Rex's cleanse?
  • BoobaFettt
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Anything! At this point I'd be happy with any zeta for droid squads.. Maybe even updates and a droid-catered zeta for Poggle, JE or Nute Gunray
  • Options
    Rawr.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."