Will there be a Jedi pack with the coming update?

Darth_Katsumoto
510 posts Member
edited February 2016
Will they sell a Jedi pack before during or after the update?

Will there be a Jedi pack with the coming update? 25 votes

Before
16%
GalvineFinnArtasCrokadorfn 4 votes
After
4%
Perongeluk 1 vote
During
44%
ImperialRebelClintos_FreshmakerRandallRedangarcia_george99HarfoushXorthyxPlasmaj2Milly_htowmTheroastyoCitizenKane 11 votes
They will not sell a Jedi pack any time soon.
36%
speZialiZtShentuDragondkredsoxWillkimm98MaceMazerSagefireDarth_MalakReikio42Crfty 9 votes

Replies

• Options
    I would love them to, I'd probably pull out my wallet for once, but I don't think they will. I think EA/CG would make more money on people pulling countless packs to unlock and star up Jedi.
  • Options
    Why do you need a poll to speculate?
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Because I was curious what others thought. Do you fear or dislike polls in general or just this one?
  • Options
    Because I was curious what others thought. Do you fear or dislike polls in general or just this one?

I hate speculation. So ask everyone what they were speculating is pointless.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Speculation led to the world not being flat...just saying. Why click on a topic you dislike to start with? Self infliction of grief?

Anyhow good luck with that.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    During
    jeremyj26 wrote: »

I hate speculation. So ask everyone what they were speculating is pointless.

Then go away this is a speculation topic.
  • Options
    Probably, and it will cost 99,99 :neutral: