New Clone Troopers

2Next

Replies

• RogueJinn
    18 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Why no love for Gree, 99, and Cut Lawquane? Also, I think Sifo-Dyas and Even Piell will have some interesting synergies.
  • Options
    RogueJinn wrote: »
    Why no love for Gree, 99, and Cut Lawquane? Also, I think Sifo-Dyas and Even Piell will have some interesting synergies.

well if u want to come up with some ideas for those characters pls go ahead and post that and as for 99 if u look in some of the earlier posts one guy came up with a move set for him
  • CameronD
    150 posts Member
    Options
    smninja73 wrote: »

well if u want to come up with some ideas for those characters pls go ahead and post that and as for 99 if u look in some of the earlier posts one guy came up with a move set for him

LMAO @ me next time ;)
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options

There's plenty of love for these clones, though I'm still sticking with my opinion that we need Wolffe next. He's the leader of a battalion just like Rex and Cody, his Jedi general is already in the game (Plo Koon), he is featured in both The Clone Wars and Rebels, and his face is instantly distinguishable with the cybernetic eye (though we really need helmets, come on!)
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ok guys i just finished making an idea for the commando and arc trooper go ahead and tell me what you guys thinks

Clone Commando

a quick clone trooper with a ton of stealth and deadly while in stealth and can call several clones to assist

Basic(hit and run)- deal physical damage and gain evasion up for 3 turns and a 50% to gain stealth for 2 turns

special one(surprise froth shadows)- deal physical damage and gain offense and critical chance up for 2 turns. This attack also ignores stealth, taunt, defense, and retribution. If the clone commando is in stealth deal double damage

special two(take the advantage)- deal special damage and call a clone ally to assist. If the target is debuffed call a random ally to assist. If clone Commando is buffed call another ally to assist. all assisting clone allies deal 50% more damage

Unique(stealth trooper)- deal 50% more damage while in stealth and Clone commando has a +20% chance of gaining stealth when a critical hit is scored

——————————————————————————————————————————
    ARC trooper

Extremely versatile support clone that can adapt to almost any situation

basic- deal special damage and give a debuffs and gain a buffs for 1 turn based on class of the target (support- speed down and ability block/tenacity and potency up, tank- defense down and stagger/offense up and speed up, attacker- offense down and critical chance down/ defense up and retribution)

special one- deal special damage and inflict an effect on the enemy and arc trooper based on class (support- stun enemy and gain 50% turn meter, tank- deal an additional 10% of targets health as direct damage and regain 10% health, attacker- raise the enemy ability cool down by 2 and attack again) (2 turns)

special two- Deal special damage and heal allies of the same class damaged by 30% of allies max health (hitting support heals support, etc etc). If an ally is brought to 100% or from below to above 50% health attack a second random with the same effects applied

Unique(adaptable)- Arc trooper gains buffs when enemies are defeated by any ally based on class (support- gain speed and HoT for 4 turns, tank- gain defense up and retribution for 4 turns, attacker- gain offense up and stealth for 4 turns)
    just an idea go ahead and tell em what u think and maybe if we grow this thread enough we can get the attention of the developers
    [edit]oh and also im working on an idea for Bacara who will have synergy with ki adi mundi (check original post) so if u can give any ideas that would be great
  • Zentrapholion
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    My ideas may not seem as complicated as the others here but I was thinking that the clones that you can see in the mod battles etc should be made available as to act as maybe a starter clone team that can be used before a more advanced clone team such as Delta squad. These npc clones that I am on about would be:
    Clone commander phase 1
    Clone private phase 1
    Clone captain phase 1

And then maybe have a 4th one such as Clone lieutenant phase 1 introduced so then that way there is some use for clone sergeant.
    The abilities below will be at max level
    My basic ideas for them is that:
    Areas to get shards:
    Cantina Store
    Shards required to unlock: 25 (starts at 2 star)
    Clone private Phase 1: AoE and Assister
    Basic: Deal physical damage to target opponent with a 70% to inflict speed down for 2 turns, if the target opponent is debuffed, stun them for 1 turn

Special: Deal physical damage to all enemies with a 70 % to inflict defense down for 2 turns, if they have defense down already, expose them for 2 turns. If a droid is targeted with this attack inflict deathmark for 2 turns instead of exposing them.

Unique: When an ally uses a basic ability, clone private phase 1 has a 50% chance to assist, if that ally is a clone ally, clone private has a 75% chance instead

clone trooper allies (Phase 1) have +15% offense
    Clone sergeant Phase 1: updated to have unique of:
    When an ally falls below 60% health clone sergeant taunts, if that ally is a clone trooper, both gain 4 HoT for 2 turns and gain 50% protection

Clone trooper allies (phase 1 have +15% max health
    Areas to get shards:
    Arena Store
    Shards required to unlock: 50 (starts at 3 star)
    Clone captain Phase 1: Healer and buffer with
    Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 65% chance for all allies to gain + 30% turn meter
    Special: Target Ally regains 20% of their max health, if they are a clone trooper, they also gain offense up for 4 turns (cooldown 2 turns)

Special 2: All allies regain health equal to 50% of their max health and regain 25% protection, if they are a clone trooper they also gain defense up, speed up and offense up for 4 turns (cool down 5-8 turns)

Unique: Clone trooper allies gain + 60% turn meter when they gain a positive status effect, if they are debuffed they gain + 30% turn meter instead, other allies gain half these effects

Clone trooper allies (phase 1) gain +15% health steal
    Areas to get shards:
    Galactic war store
    Shards required to unlock: 50 (starts at 3 star)
    Clone Lieutenant Phase 1: debuffer and buffer
    Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to inflict tenacity down for 2 turns, if they already have tenacity down, inflict healing immunity for 2 turns instead

Special: Deal physical damage to all allies equal to 25% of their max health, any allies damage gain health steal up, speed up and offense up for 2 turns, this damage can't defeat allies.

Unique: when a clone trooper ally is dealt damage they have a 45% chance to gain bonus protection (10%) other allies have half the bonus

Clone trooper allies (phase 1) have +15% potency
    Areas to get shards:
    Cantina store + Guild store + Shard store
    Shards required to unlock: (starts at 6 star)
    Clone Commander Phase 1: Support + AoE
    Basic: Deal physical damage to targer enemy with a 50% chance to call an ally to assist, if a clone trooper (Phase 1) is called to assist, both attacks deal +15% damage

Special: Deal physical damage to all enemies and call all clone trooper allies (Phase 1) to assist, dealing 60% less damage, for each clone that assists the following occurs:
    1 Clone: Inflict defense down for 2 turns on enemies
    2 Clones: Inflict Offense down for 2 turns on enemies
    3 Clones: Inflict Health down for two turns on enemies:
    4 Clones: increase the durations of the debuffed by 1 and all clone allies regain +5% health and protection

Unique: At the start of their turns, Clone Allies have a 45% chance to gain Health up for 2 turns

Clone Allies (phase 1) have +15% Speed

Leader: While Clone commander phase 1 is active, all clone trooper allies (phase 1) gain +30% defense and tenacity and at the end of their turns have a 10% chance to gain 80% turn meter

I will welcome criticism and I am also curious what people think of my ideas if these characters haven't already been planned
  • Options
    smninja73 wrote: »
    ok guys i just finished making an idea for the commando and arc trooper go ahead and tell me what you guys thinks

Clone Commando

a quick clone trooper with a ton of stealth and deadly while in stealth and can call several clones to assist

Basic(hit and run)- deal physical damage and gain evasion up for 3 turns and a 50% to gain stealth for 2 turns

special one(surprise froth shadows)- deal physical damage and gain offense and critical chance up for 2 turns. This attack also ignores stealth, taunt, defense, and retribution. If the clone commando is in stealth deal double damage

special two(take the advantage)- deal special damage and call a clone ally to assist. If the target is debuffed call a random ally to assist. If clone Commando is buffed call another ally to assist. all assisting clone allies deal 50% more damage

Unique(stealth trooper)- deal 50% more damage while in stealth and Clone commando has a +20% chance of gaining stealth when a critical hit is scored

ARC trooper

Extremely versatile support clone that can adapt to almost any situation

basic- deal special damage and give a debuffs and gain a buffs for 1 turn based on class of the target (support- speed down and ability block/tenacity and potency up, tank- defense down and stagger/offense up and speed up, attacker- offense down and critical chance down/ defense up and retribution)

special one- deal special damage and inflict an effect on the enemy and arc trooper based on class (support- stun enemy and gain 50% turn meter, tank- deal an additional 10% of targets health as direct damage and regain 10% health, attacker- raise the enemy ability cool down by 2 and attack again) (2 turns)

special two- Deal special damage and heal allies of the same class damaged by 30% of allies max health (hitting support heals support, etc etc). If an ally is brought to 100% or from below to above 50% health attack a second random with the same effects applied

Unique(adaptable)- Arc trooper gains buffs when enemies are defeated by any ally based on class (support- gain speed and HoT for 4 turns, tank- gain defense up and retribution for 4 turns, attacker- gain offense up and stealth for 4 turns)
    just an idea go ahead and tell em what u think and maybe if we grow this thread enough we can get the attention of the developers
    [edit]oh and also im working on an idea for Bacara who will have synergy with ki adi mundi (check original post) so if u can give any ideas that would be great

I am just gonna point out that you missed out what the cooldowns for the special abilities are but apart from that they are really good initial ideas if you ask me