Calling it now, you will be able to use a Droid Starfighter as a ground unit AND fleet unit

It'll stand in the background like the parked tie fighter, have a 'trample' aoe attack and cannons. Slow but like a miniboss in stats.
"When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Okay, thanks for sharing your enlightened prediction. Will you say 'Told you so' if it happens? You can even link to this thread as evidence :3
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    Okay, thanks for sharing your enlightened prediction. Will you say 'Told you so' if it happens? You can even link to this thread as evidence :3

Absolutely! And while I'm in a prophetic enlightened state let me tell you about the 'Buzz Droid swarm" they have planned too...
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Did that TIE-Fighter in the Sabine event actually do somethin besides standing around and wait for being destroyed? At least not for me ^^
  • Options
    rawman wrote: »
    Did that TIE-Fighter in the Sabine event actually do somethin besides standing around and wait for being destroyed? At least not for me ^^

Nah...It didn't have a TM bar. Would have been cool if it was like a cooldown AOE that killed your team like the enrage mechanic, forcing you to kill it quickly. As is it's just a huge Imperial supply crate :neutral:
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    JinSaotome wrote: »

Nah...It didn't have a TM bar. Would have been cool if it was like a cooldown AOE that killed your team like the enrage mechanic, forcing you to kill it quickly. As is it's just a huge Imperial supply crate :neutral:
    Talking bout supply crates. When will we be able to farm them? :D
  • Options
    e7rJGiR.jpg
  • Options
    from reddit
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

well, it did also scare me a bit, had to change pants. I'm cool with it though, lets be honest it was really big. Imagine if it was scimitar instead of a Tie, you'd have to buy an additional screen just the view the whole ship.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

well, it did also scare me a bit, had to change pants. I'm cool with it though, lets be honest it was really big. Imagine if it was scimitar instead of a Tie, you'd have to buy an additional screen just the view the whole ship.

This (except for the pants part). 8 actually put in a slow team just to see what the Tie would do before I realized it didn't have a TM bar. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    e7rJGiR.jpg
    LOL!!!!
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Awesome supply crate mockup!
  • Options
    e7rJGiR.jpg

What mods would you recommend for the supply crate? I was thinking speed or potency.
  • Options
    Imagine if the Droid Starfighter had the exact same abilities and damage in ground battles as it had in space battles, couldn't be stunned, but couldn't go above 30 speed. So it does like 40,000 damage if it gets a shot off, but it takes so long to do it that you have time to take it down. However, you can't just stun-lock and ignore it until the the end of the fight.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Imagine if the Droid Starfighter had the exact same abilities and damage in ground battles as it had in space battles, couldn't be stunned, but couldn't go above 30 speed. So it does like 40,000 damage if it gets a shot off, but it takes so long to do it that you have time to take it down. However, you can't just stun-lock and ignore it until the the end of the fight.

Jyn Erso + Droid Starfighter. Or even Rex. Whoops.
  • Options
    e7rJGiR.jpg

Omg :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    This is a signature.