Sabine Wren´s "Darksaber" buggy ?

Description says, the "Armor Shred" could be stacked...but testing it I never encountered a second symbol nor a increased percentage in the Debuff description when clicking on it nor an increasing amount of damage dealt by the attacking toons...is this WAI or is it broken ? If it is WAI then description is quite misleading ....
The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.

Replies

• Options
    It happen to me too but not everytime so I just think its a little bug
  • Options
    if it is a bug then this bug screams for a hotfix
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry they will get right on thi$.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Another bug... I noticed during the Event that the Stagger debuff she applied only lasted for one hit from my squad. Once the enemy was hit once, the debuff disappeared. According to the description it's supposed to last two turns.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Options
    BeWary wrote: »
    Another bug... I noticed during the Event that the Stagger debuff she applied only lasted for one hit from my squad. Once the enemy was hit once, the debuff disappeared. According to the description it's supposed to last two turns.

Wonder if it's consumable like expose?
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    It's consumable. I noticed with Zeb's event
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Kissycat wrote: »
    It's consumable. I noticed with Zeb's event

Yeah, it might be consumable like expose. This was my first experience with a toon applying Stagger, but I figured it would behave like in phase 3 of the AAT raid, where if you're debuffed with a stagger-like buff, the buff sticks around.

I guess that might be too powerful for Sabine to have though. Too bad...
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure armor shred is stacking. I hit gk with it twice in GW and based on the damage calculations gk had 0 armor.
  • Options
    We've tested Sabine's "Darksaber Strike" effect Armor Shred and it is stacking up correctly, but there won't be multiple icons for this. In regards to the Stagger debuff, it is a consumable effect. Stagger description: "Loses 100% Turn Meter if damaged by an attack.". If the units which had Stagger applied is not damaged during the first turn, they will retain the buff for a second turn (unless it's dispelled).
  • Options
    We've tested Sabine's "Darksaber Strike" effect Armor Shred and it is stacking up correctly, but there won't be multiple icons for this. In regards to the Stagger debuff, it is a consumable effect. Stagger description: "Loses 100% Turn Meter if damaged by an attack.". If the units which had Stagger applied is not damaged during the first turn, they will retain the buff for a second turn (unless it's dispelled).

Any chance you could pass on a suggestion to the UI team regarding the "stacking" indicators or lack thereof? Multiple icons would likely make a mess, but adding something like "x2" or "x4" to the corner of the debuff icon would be nice for keeping track of who you've hit how many times.
  • Options
    Mewingloki wrote: »

Any chance you could pass on a suggestion to the UI team regarding the "stacking" indicators or lack thereof? Multiple icons would likely make a mess, but adding something like "x2" or "x4" to the corner of the debuff icon would be nice for keeping track of who you've hit how many times.

Rumor has it they have been working on something similar for a while.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Mewingloki wrote: »

Rumor has it they have been working on something similar for a while.

I feel like damage over time debuffs would benefit as well haha - the UI in general will thank you xD
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry, but its not True. My Sargent clone basic atack with damage bonus do 19k damage in AAT, after the first Armor shreader was around 19,5k, after second 20k, after 3 around 20,5k, but after 4 was back to 19k, after 5 was 19,5k, after 6 was around 20k, after 7 was around 20,5k and again, after 8 was back to 19k. I did it 4 times, restarting the phase 2 before enrage, always happened yesterday
  • Mylion
    62 posts Member
    Options
    This just need to list it in the hover over effect. I personally dont think its stacking because the damage doesnt change. However variance might be the reason. I would expect a 30% damage increase snd it doesnt seem to have that great of an effect. Has anyone tried it on the tank? It should take 4 hits to reduce the armor to 0 and a 50% damage increase
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't tried on tank, not spending that much money, but in GW it was definitely stacking. To whacks to gk with it and damage done came out very close to calculations close enough into the damage variance.
  • Mylion
    62 posts Member
    Options
    -50% in armor should translate into a 15% - 20% increase in total damage right? So if you were hitting for 10k i would expect 11.5 to 12k. Is my basic quick math correct here?
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Mylion wrote: »
    -50% in armor should translate into a 15% - 20% increase in total damage right? So if you were hitting for 10k i would expect 11.5 to 12k. Is my basic quick math correct here?

In the real action, 19k become 19,5k, after 19,5K Will be 20k, at last was what happened with my Clone Sargent against HAAT, against non boss enemies should be the double
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

It will vary per opponent since armor/resistance varies per opponent.
    Example (ignoring armor penetration):
    Fully maxed Un modded GK has armor of 270 which is 29.75% damage mitigation of Physical damage.
    So hitting with 5000 Attack will result in 3512 Damage to GK because of the damage mitigation.

So if you reduce his defense by 50% his armor will be 135 which is 17.48% damage mitigation.
    So hitting with 5000 Attack will result in 4126 Damage to GK because of mitigation of physical damage.

So the increase is (4126-3512)/3512 = 17.5%

Now a lets look at EP
    Fully maxed Un modded EP has armor of 133 which is 17.26% damage mitigation of Physical damage.

So hitting with 5000 Attack will result in 4137 Damage to EP because of the damage mitigation.

So if you reduce his defense by 50% his armor will be 66 which is 9.38% damage mitigation.
    So hitting with 5000 Attack will result in 4531 Damage to EP because of mitigation of physical damage.

So the increase is (4531 -4137 )/4137 = 9.52%
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

It will vary per opponent since armor/resistance varies per opponent.
    Example (ignoring armor penetration):
    Fully maxed Un modded GK has armor of 270 which is 29.75% damage mitigation of Physical damage.
    So hitting with 5000 Attack will result in 3512 Damage to GK because of the damage mitigation.

So if you reduce his defense by 50% his armor will be 135 which is 17.48% damage mitigation.
    So hitting with 5000 Attack will result in 4126 Damage to GK because of mitigation of physical damage.

So the increase is (4126-3512)/3512 = 17.5%

Now a lets look at EP
    Fully maxed Un modded EP has armor of 133 which is 17.26% damage mitigation of Physical damage.

So hitting with 5000 Attack will result in 4137 Damage to EP because of the damage mitigation.

So if you reduce his defense by 50% his armor will be 66 which is 9.38% damage mitigation.
    So hitting with 5000 Attack will result in 4531 Damage to EP because of mitigation of physical damage.

So the increase is (4531 -4137 )/4137 = 9.52%

Nice explanation, thank's. Can someone say why the bug still without correction or oficial answer? After 8 atacks have no reason for the damage be near the first
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    One more paid hero broken and uselles for AAT, great description, but trash in real action