Character teams

Has anyone used Baze and chirrut and Cassian and K2 in a squad together before? What 5th toon would work well with these 4? Who would lead? I'm thinking of future teams to work on. I'm also thinking of dooku, baze, chirrut, sith trooper and k2. What are you guys thoughts on it?

Replies

• Options
    jyne is the best lead for these characters. I run a full R1 squad and am top 3 during payout every day.
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    Options
    There's a guy in my shard that runs this, has 10k less power than everyone, and sits around 20. It's best with a Jyn lead.
  • Cates
    13 posts Member
    Options
    jyne is the best lead for these characters. I run a full R1 squad and am top 3 during payout every day.

Who can beat you? What team comps? (I have a rogue one guy that is hard to beat, just looking for some help ;)
  • Options
    I finally picked up jyn and she is great. I'm running 7 star Lando, boba, 5* baze, 5* chirrut, 4 star jyn. Even with more work to do, I'm 10-20 at payout most days
  • Stuey
    69 posts Member
    Options
    You're name seems contradictory to your team :-P lol
  • Options
    I was all sith on my first account. After my phone bit the dust I had to start a new one and I was dealt rebels and just went with it. Had already set up my forum account and didn't Know if u could change the name. I have noticed the irony lol