which team should i go for?

Kumbala
109 posts Member
my first zeta is coming up and i am debating which character i should invest in. I was thinking about putting it in a vader for empire for raids but not 100% sure.

I have a very strong jedi team and was thinking about zeta yoda since i will get GK soon. However i am not sure how much beneficial that will be in arena considering the new maul teams.
396--16-2-3 is my ally code.
for my empire. i have most of them at 7 star. just not heavily geared. clones i am close to 7 staring most. (rex is g11 7*). though i have no gear for them except rex. which one is better for overall game?

Replies

• Kumbala
    109 posts Member
    Options
    my palp is also at 7* g11
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    Vader is still hot in arena. As long as you have some bad **** mods, you'll be able to take a Vader team to the top 20 with his zeta. Doesn't look like the meta will shift anytime soon either. These new characters aren't going to make an impact on arena when they become farmable.
  • Kevez
    148 posts Member
    Options
    which facet of the game appeals to you the most? raids? arena? gw? zader is probably still the best overall zeta because of his raid utility. most other zetas are specialized.

from what i have seen, the top jedi team is a zqgj lead with gk and zyoda.

i zeta'd finn and rey (don't zeta rey- her daze doesn't work) and found myself enjoying the game more. i never used to do gw but now it is my favorite and i havent lost a toon since. they won't stay top 50 without better mods, but i just enjoy the synergy. the point being: zeta whoever is going to make you enjoy playing the most. once the falcon is farmable i am going to be loving life :D
  • Kumbala
    109 posts Member
    Options
    very true, i absolutly love my jedi team, and would easy zeta QgJ and yoda. However, i would only do so if is it owuld secure me a regular 10-20 arena spot. if not then i might as well go for zader for some better raid gear
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Kumbala wrote: »
    my first zeta is coming up and i am debating which character i should invest in. I was thinking about putting it in a vader for empire for raids but not 100% sure.

I have a very strong jedi team and was thinking about zeta yoda since i will get GK soon. However i am not sure how much beneficial that will be in arena considering the new maul teams.
    396--16-2-3 is my ally code.
    for my empire. i have most of them at 7 star. just not heavily geared. clones i am close to 7 staring most. (rex is g11 7*). though i have no gear for them except rex. which one is better for overall game?

What state are you at in game? Have you beaten all the light side battles? I'd check out your roster, but your ally code appears to be missing a number

If you haven't a zeta QGJ would be worth taking into heavy consideration (IMHO).
  • Kumbala
    109 posts Member
    Options
    alright thanks guys, My ally code is 396-162-327
  • Kevez
    148 posts Member
    Options
    I think being inside the top 20 depends on your mods, but you should check out KF Dan on youtube. he uses all sorts of jedi squads vs all of the top meta teams and all of his squads include zqgj, gk, and zyoda, with the other two being flex spots. he cycles zbarriss, kanan, ezra, and plo as well. could be that he stays such a high rank because he refreshes often and can afford to do that... i can't say for sure
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Zader hands down... will get you top 20 arena on most shards & have raid benefit which gets you gear
  • Kumbala
    109 posts Member
    Options
    the team i currently run i was around 5th in my shared. not i drop to around 15th cause of the maul leads now a days.