Zsavage or zeta on DN

Dweller
51 posts Member
edited April 2017
My team - Zmaul lead, Zkylo, palp, vader and B2. Im 5 zetas away from my 3rd. i was originally going to put it on savage but not sure about DN now for his wound in the force.

Im currently top 20 and sometimes drift into the 20's at payout (not often), i want to push for top 10 if i can. Who would suit my team best?

I can't decide who to drop out of Vader and B2 aswell, i also have Dooku at g11

Both savage and DN are g10, DN is 4*

Any advice?
Thanks

Replies

• Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Zsavage is an absolute beast, but please don't tell your shard mates that I told you.
  • Options
    Monxie wrote: »
    Zsavage is an absolute beast, but please don't tell your shard mates that I told you.

Thanks for your reply
    Ive heard this, I have 1400 crystals saved up for 1 of his last 2 pieces of gear to get him to g11 (other is tank gear), i could get Dn 2 pieces instead but not sure which direction to go haha
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Dweller wrote: »
    Monxie wrote: »

Thanks for your reply
    Ive heard this, I have 1400 crystals saved up for 1 of his last 2 pieces of gear to get him to g11 (other is tank gear), i could get Dn 2 pieces instead but not sure which direction to go haha
    An easy way for you to find out the capacity of Zsavage would be to go up against teams that has him. I can promise you he's great on defense. The most annoying toon to play against at the moment, especially under Zmaul lead.
  • BzmR94
    231 posts Member
    Options
    Your enemys should have enough debuffs on them before DN goes, so his zeta is not necessary.
    Zavage should be your choice because hes an absolute beast and works great on both offense and defense
  • Options
    Thanks guys, appreciate it. Ill stick to my original plan with savage then, once i get DN slightly higher gear i will be putting him in and taking out B2 and vader. Theres only a few savages in my top 10 but no zeta on him