Silly Question - Zeta Ability Material

Affy
64 posts Member
Hi All,

Probably a really silly question here but I recently reached level 80 and maxed out my sith team (Nihilus (Lead), Vader, Dooku, Sidious & Maul). Now I'm currently level 82 with character stats as follows:

Character Stars Gear Level Ability Level

Nihilus 4 VIII Max/Max/7/7/7
Vader 6 X Max/Max/7/4
Dooku 7 VIII Max/Max/7/4
Sidious 7 IX 7/Max/5/7
Maul 6 VIII 7/73/7

I brought one of the Zeta ability materials (the purple one from the fleet store for 2,000 tokens) however I can't see where I need to use? Is it ship related or Toon related?

The only abilities outstanding that I can see go up to omega?

Can someone please let me know what the Zeta ability is used for?

Thanks,

Affy

Replies

• WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    You need 20 zeta mats to put towards a character that has a zeta ability. So you just bought one, but you need 19 more to in order to use it on a character .. along with the other materials needed. It varies between characters, but the 20 zeta mat number is fixed for each toon.

It's worth it, trust me.
  • Affy
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks Womp.

I don't mind persevering in buying them but where do I use them? Is it not on their abilities?

I thought Dooku had Zeta ability and Vader but to "max" them out, I only seem to need Omega?
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Nihilius lead and unique
    Vader lead
    Dooku unique
    Maul lead
    Sidious unique
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Affy
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks Supercat - I'll check them out but at least I understand now where they should fit in.
  • Options
    For the team that you listed, the best bet would either to use it for Zaul lead (arena), Vader (raids) or DN (not bad for both but not super amazing, unless you just want to do something different or really leverage Dooku under a DN led team)