Guild looking for new members

Boss73rebel
55 posts Member
edited May 2017
Aizen Hion rebellion is looking for new members . Leader and officers are 80 plus and are willing to help you grow your team. Friendly and helpful atmosphere with no lame Rules. WE came Fromm a guild but decided to star the start this one. . Please let me know if you have any questions. NO Level cap at this time.

Mol Aisen 343-227-689

Boss73 641-666-266
Post edited by Boss73rebel on

Replies

• Boss73rebel
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Look for Aizen Hion rebellion
  • Options
    How do I find and join the guild? Ditched the other guild but can't find you guys.

N'stuff
  • Options
    What is going on in that other Guild? Is everyone jumping ship from Julia's ?
  • Options
    Everyone bailed. Noone even said anything. Just left. I logged in and saw that there was a mass exodus. Julia said a couple dumb things and I called it quits.
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Two Guilds to choose from in the Capital brand.
    You must be guild free to join or send ally requests.

CapitalForce
    looking for members lvl 80 +
    Leader : Oromis 181-438-454 GalacticCommander 361-479-117
    45/50
    T7 Pit
    Normal Tank.. almost HAAT

CapitalPunishment
    looking for players lvl 50+ who will be active and get their 600 tickets.
    Leader : Ėmpreşş 378-795-146
    Dųkę 685-483-925
    45/50
    T6 Pit
    Normal Tank
  • Boss73rebel
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    We have grown so much over the last couple of days. We have some more slots open if you want a fun group to battle with.
  • Options
    Did a five tier raid last night that only took a couple of hours to finish.. We have double in size in a couple of days and are still looking for a couple of more people to join us.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Boss73rebel
    55 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Still have openings ! if your looking for a fun and easy going group of people who will help you with suggestions on building up your team as well as donations come on over to the rebellion. Very chill and fun group of people, no pressure, or random banning.

Come and join the rebellion !!
  • Options
    Still looking for more players. If you have a Guild that you looking to merge with us let me know and we can discuss. We did a raid last night that only took us a couple of hours. Come and join the Rebellion.
  • Options
    Come on, you know you want to join us. We have cookies!!
  • Options
    If you looking for a no pressure group of people who just want to have fun you need look no further.
  • Options
    Still have some more opening. If your looking for a chill group of people look no further. We even run lower tier rancor so our lower level players have a changes to get some cool gear and participate. Come on and join the rebellion.
  • Options
    Our Guild is getting stronger by the day and we are looking for a couple more people to join us on our quest to the top..
  • Options
    May the 4th be with you.. Look no further for your guild. We are here to welcome you. Talking about Heroic rancor for our next raid..
  • Options
    We are akmost full but have a couple of more spots open. Come on and join us! Join the Rebellion !!
  • Options
    Been killing Tank Tier 6 and just started a Heroic Rancor yesterday. IF you want to have some fun with us Come on and join the rebellion !
  • Options
    Still have a couple of more spots open if your looking for a fun guild to with cool people to help out with your game.
  • Options
    Come on over to the rebellion. We would be honored if you would join us..
  • Options
    Just want to know if you are still looking. I have 2 accounts that i would like to bring one level 85 not f2p and the other is a lvl 55 f2p. Plus i have 2 buddies one 85 one 70 neither is f2p all interested in a guild that has no major rules. Our guild now started as a "fun" guild and now they are trying to change to a top dog and losing people like a seive
  • Options
    We are still looking for new members and have 10 spots open. We started this guild to be fun and not to have lots of pressure, just fun and to gain knowledge from everyone else. We have a discord account for people to chat on and pass along some great information. Send me an ally invite and we will get you in the fun..

Boss
  • Options
    Just want to know if you are still looking. I have 2 accounts that i would like to bring one level 85 not f2p and the other is a lvl 55 f2p. Plus i have 2 buddies one 85 one 70 neither is f2p all interested in a guild that has no major rules. Our guild now started as a "fun" guild and now they are trying to change to a top dog and losing people like a seive

Yes still looking and would love to have you and your friends join the rebellion.

Boss73

641-666-246

• Options
    Still looking for a couple of more people to join our rebellion.
  • Options
    One or two more slots left open and we will be full. Come on and join the fun with us...