473 posts Member
    Options
    I think you can get the same effect with Leila
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Why not wai? It is not easy to setup.
    First you have to have defeated an opponent. Than after landing deathmark Sabine needs a turn and that opponent needs low tm to get 2 of the extra hits.

Edit: because it is not multi-attacks it is multi-line.
    Post edited by scuba on
  • MadMalgusReturns
    670 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    First you have to have defeated an opponent. Than after landing deathmark Sabine needs a turn and that opponent needs low tm to get 2 of the extra attacks.
    When someone dodges a sabine basic, they dodge all of her attacks, not just one. With, leia you can hit even if the first attack was a dodge. And it's actually pretty easy to set up. On offense anyway
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    First you have to have defeated an opponent. Than after landing deathmark Sabine needs a turn and that opponent needs low tm to get 2 of the extra attacks.
    When someone dodges a sabine basic, they dodge all of her attacks, not just one. With, leia you can hit even if the first attack was a dodge. And it's actually pretty easy to set up. On offense anyway

Don't know what the dodge has to do with it but yes you are correct. If you are referring to my usage of the term attack ok yes I used the wrong term should be hits. What I mean by the low tm is if the target is at 71%+ tm than the most hits Sabine could get is 3.

As far as easy to set up on offense again the first step that is needed is at least one dead opponent. Normally once you get that you probably have the match won. It is not like this is going to happen on turn 1 or probably not even turn 2. That is what I mean by not easy to setup.
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    Deathmark shouldn't take more than 2-3 hits anyway. So this is awesome when it happens, but hardly game breaking, and I don't see why it shouldn't be WAI.
  • Options
    I think that's working properly
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    This has been flagged by kooziespoon as a bug and should be getting fixed
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Taramel wrote: »

not that I have seen. I believe it was flagged for review
  • Options

@scuba correct... the usual statement of this has been flagged as a bug and sent up for review was what I was referring to.... potato...potato.... yup that doesn't work in text
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

scuba correct... the usual statement of this has been flagged as a bug and sent up for review was what I was referring to.... potato...potato.... yup that doesn't work in text

Except there is a difference between flagged as a bug and flagged for review.
    I have not been able to find anywhere that this has been flagged as a bug or flagged for review.
    Don't hold your breath on a change.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    @scuba they siad said they were looking into this and flurry of blows
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    scuba they siad said they were looking into this and flurry of blows

I am simply asking where? I have not found the comment you are referring to.
  • Options
    @scuba I'm looking and can't find it either.... while I may be crazy sometimes I swear I saw it on the forums by a dev....
  • Options
    scuba they siad said they were looking into this and flurry of blows

I am simply asking where? I have not found the comment you are referring to.

It's listed in the bug bin
  • Options
    @scuba it's in the bugs bin now
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    scuba it's in the bugs bin now

Word...
    That just means with next update it will be removed from bugs bin like everything else was.
    Bugs Bin has become a useless post. It is missing ~90% of the actual bugs.