Shipment Character Help

Hi all wonderful people!

I´ve now soon gotten Sid, Lumi and Jedi Consular to 7 stars. I´m now wondering which characters I should invest in, in Squad/Cantina shipments and my cantina energy on.

My Team is as following: (All lvl 59)
Darth Sidious 6* Gear lvl 7
Jedi Consular 6* GL 8
Luminara Unduli 6* GL 6
CT-5555 "Fives" 5* GL7
Count Dooku 4* GL7

For GW I´m considering either IG-86 or Captain Phasma.
Squad im kinda clueless, considering IG-88.
In Cantina im kinda clueless.

In total im considering getting both IG-88 and 86, but i feel like they do not fit into my team. Most because i need a taunt character (Poe), which is hard to get at the same time.

Also, which character should i replace? Any suggestion on these (or one) of these questions is highly appreciated! :smile:

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    In Cantina get Poe if you like arena. I would suggest Poggle in GW or Phasma
  • Options
    Thank you Triqui! Which character should I replace in Arena if lets say i put Poe and Phasma in? (I know they probably need some time before they are ready to replace the other character)
  • Options
    Sid or HK(lead), 86, 88, Poggle, Poe is pretty much the droid team to get.

The AOE version that works quite well is Sid(lead), Poggle, 88, Kylo, Poe

Get Poggle to 4* and he's already a beast. I just got him to 7*, but don't feel much of a difference - he's just a little more durable
  • Options
    Fugazy wrote: »
    Thank you Triqui! Which character should I replace in Arena if lets say i put Poe and Phasma in? (I know they probably need some time before they are ready to replace the other character)

If you go Poe and Phasma, GS, Dooku (once he's leveled), Kylo, QGJ, FOO and IG-86 are your best friends. 5's isn't too bad either. I'd say JC is your most expendable character, followed by 5's and Dooku (once Dooku is 6/7* that changes)
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    Sid or HK(lead), 86, 88, Poggle, Poe is pretty much the droid team to get.

The AOE version that works quite well is Sid(lead), Poggle, 88, Kylo, Poe

Get Poggle to 4* and he's already a beast. I just got him to 7*, but don't feel much of a difference - he's just a little more durable

I have considered that option, met them a few times in arena and literally got **** on. But I feel if I'm gonna do this team i might as well just start all over from scratch, as it would take ages to get all these characters and get them better than those I have now. Thoughts?
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I used to run Sid(lead), Lumi, Poggle, JC and Poe (who you seem committed to). Put me in top 10 PVP (given they were all 7* except Poe and Poggle at the time). You pretty much have that team and can use it while you transition to droids. I ended up replacing JC with 7* Luke and make top 3 most days. Lumi and Luke both crit in the 10 - 12 k range with their 2nd ability on their first turn. Not saying you should go for Luke, but you would have all the pieces to be in good shape while you build 86 and 88 or whoever you want
  • Options
    Thanks a lot for the inputs L3end3r! I´m going to go with your advices! All the best :)