Most requested rework

In your opinion who needs a rework the most?

Dark side: Mine would have to be Stormtrooper or Nute Gunray

Light Side: Plo Koon or Mace
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me

Replies

• Options
    General grevious all day
  • M3xY_w33zY
    47 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    General Grivious. His kit makes me wanna harvest organs from the youth of South Dakota. Maybe if he was more like Phase 1 GG, with Tactical Manuvering, her be much better off
  • Options
    So well said ^^
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    General grievous is the most requested by far
  • Options
    My top five
    Stormtrooper
    Veers
    Plo Koon
    Echo
    Snowtrooper
  • Options
    The top 5 most requested by the community would probably be:
    1 - General Grievous
    2 - Mace Windu
    3 - Stormtrooper
    4 - Chewie
    5 - Darth Vader

I don't agree with the Darth Vader one at all, but I've seen a fair bit of requests for a rework/buff for him.

My personal would be:
    1 - General Grievous - He's so goddamn cool, he deserves to be at least good.
    2 - Stormtrooper - Literally the most well-known bad-guy-minion of all time, and he's utter garbage.
    3 - URoRRuR'R'R - This guy is important to me on a spiritual level, and I want to use him and not die a lot.
    4 - The Entire Nightsister roster - I'm pretty sure CUP could solo a maxed-out Nightsister team.
    5 - Plo Koon - I'm pretty sure Jedi Council Masters are not garbage. But this guy is. Somehow. Stop that, Plo.
  • Options
    5 - Plo Koon - I'm pretty sure Jedi Council Masters are not garbage. But this guy is. Somehow. Stop that, Plo.

Ehem... eeth koth, kit fisto, mace....
  • Darth_Skywalker
    202 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    How about raid han consider he his hard to get but hit like a noodle.
  • Options
    @Darth_Skywalker blame the pre-taunt characters like shoretrooper and baze for basically making his Shoots First ability void :/ ( though he should have a rework on that ability that says he can target anyone, regardless of taunts)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Options
    Mace, Grievous, Gammorean, Kit, Koth

I would say Ventress. But I'd rather see a newer version of her instead. Say the one from Dark Disciple. With Quilian Vos who both give each other some nice synergies.
  • Options
    Raid Han Solo should be reworked because it's only available in raid.
  • Options
    Old ben.
  • Options
    The nightsisters needs a rework and a fifth member added preferably mother talsin
    they could add a new meta or simply add something to the game thats unique and raid worthy

then once they are reworked a rework on General Grievious needs to happen to kill of the nighsisters just like in the clone wars series
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    iLPAPA wrote: »
    The nightsisters needs a rework and a sixth member added preferably mother talsin
    they could add a new meta or simply add something to the game thats unique and raid worthy

then once they are reworked a rework on General Grievious needs to happen to kill of the nighsisters just like in the clone wars series

Fixed that for you.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    Grevious
  • Options

Ehem... eeth koth, kit fisto, mace....

Those guys are much better than Plo. Mace at least has a reliable dispel and an expose chance, Eeth can sometimes work against Droids, and Kit can do some decent damage. Plo can... inflict offence-down... sometimes... occasionally dispel... and... uhh....
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Grevious :)
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Most requested I would say is Mace Windu, but GG gets asked a lot too.
  • Options
    Mace and Gran Moff
  • Options
    Grievous
    Stormtrooper
    Magmatrooper
    Tarkin
    Veers
    Mace Windu
    Plo Koon
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Mace. GG is probably second because so many whales have been asking since was first introduced.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    How about raid han consider he his hard to get but hit like a noodle.

This would be a good one. Give him a Zeta that allows him to ignore taunt.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I totally forgot until just now, but pretty much all of the tuskens need one(and more tuskens are needed too)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Grevious
    Mace
    Storm trooper
    Tarkin
    Plo koon
    Kit fisto
    Eeth koth
    Night sisters
    Tuskens
    Raid Han (just make him ignore taunts)
    Chewbacca (rebel tag + Han synergy)
  • Chewie_says_Aaarww
    753 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    General Grievious, to make droids great again. :)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    General Veers needs a rework badly, his abilities are totally broken at level 7...
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I can get behind a Tarkin rework. Mine is pretty up there. So pushing him farther if they redid him would be of no issue to me.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Mace, Plo Koon, and all Nightsisters. Those are my top picks. There is a new buff Mace thread every few days that goes completely ignored.
  • Options
    I think General Grievous takes the cake. Too hard a farm and totally unsatisfying.