Finally...

2vn29s7.png

Took forever but I finally 7*'d LANDO! Now to get him to g11, he made g9 before getting to 6* lol

Replies

• Options
    Woot!!!
  • Options
    Wait, took you forever? Really?
  • Options
    JoseIrimia wrote: »
    Wait, took you forever? Really?

Yep, I can remember spending several cantina refills and getting only 2 shards.
  • JoseIrimia
    446 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Then congratulations! I was just surprised because this was the toon I used to track the cantina drop rate. And it convince me that is 1/3 after 1 month and a half of farming.
    Some toons with only 3, 2 or 1 hard nodes really takes forever to farm.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Then congratulations! I was just surprised because this was the toon I used to track the cantina drop rate. And it convince me that is 1/3 after 1 month and a half of farming.

Thanks. Yeah I was advised early on to choose 2 on e node and it seemed to play out at a 50% drop rate, but as he passed 6* it really slowed down. With so many Rebel teams in the Arena, and Sith/Rebel teams they might have played with his drop rate.
  • Options

It's definitely not the same for every toon. I farmed Lando to 6* and Kylo to 7* relatively easily. I have Dooku at 4*, and can't buy a shard in Cantina. His drop rate is abismal to say the least. And beyond 6*, Lando has not been easy either.

When I was farming Kylo, if I simmed 10 times, I often got 5 or 6 shards.

With Dooku, I'm lucky if I get 1.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Was it during a 2x drop event though? Can affect your perceptions of things...