Death from above bugged?

Drax_77
1076 posts Member
I was just in a match against an ep lead, at the end it was my boba and kylo vs their Vader and magnaguard, kylo stunned Vader then I used bobas death from above (omega) when Vader got his next turn his stun cleared, of course, but so did the ability block.

If the ability block lands on selected target isn't it supposed to block them for 2 turns when you have the omega on the ability?

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Zavage. Or the 2nd AB was resisted because they are done separately.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    No zsavage, but I wasn't aware that it was 2 checks for it to stick, thanks for the info.
  • bolobaby
    275 posts Member
    Options
    No - this is bugged. It happens to me all the time. Which is especially annoying because I really NEED that 2 turn ability block when facing some of these squads with R2, Nihilus, GK, and Ch.aze.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    bolobaby wrote: »
    No - this is bugged. It happens to me all the time. Which is especially annoying because I really NEED that 2 turn ability block when facing some of these squads with R2, Nihilus, GK, and Ch.aze.

It is how they gave it programed.
    My guess is when ability block applied you also saw a resisted.
    The 80% 1 turn ability block can apply and the 100% 2 turn ability block can get resisted.

It attempts the 80% 1 turn on all opponents not all but targeted opponent.

IMO this is better than no ability block because the 2 turn one got resisted.

Be careful what you wish for.