Gameplay Videos (Poe in Arena, GW, and Requests)(Latest is Yoda in Arena)

Aluxendr
358 posts Member
edited February 2016
OK.

I made this thread over in Character Discussion originally, but I decided to expand it a little.

Basically, I am going to start doing gameplay videos on Bluestacks for controversial stuff, to either illustrate, debunk, or make myself look foolish. Whichever.

It's my first time making any kind of video, I hate my voice, and sometimes I brainfart and say the wrong word.

That being said, I'm willing to show parts of my roster, show GW completions, etc. I'm going to start by showing a couple of Poe v Poe, and go from there.

I'll try to keep a running commentary, and stay somewhat interesting. Maybe I'll rant about the Star Wars Universe a little.

First video. Hope it isn't too terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYgIZXjLr4g
Post edited by Aluxendr on

Replies

• Options
    Video #2!

It's way longer, and includes me beating GW with 5 characters.

There's also 4 Arena fights in there, and one of my team defending the #1 spot. Lol.

If you can't tell, I'm an Obi-Wan fanboy, mainly because he is the exemplar of the Jedi (especially if you read any of the books).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pjhyXZf-eU
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Maybe I´ll go talk next time as well since there is an audio option ;)
    Thanks and nice to watch. Perhaps I'll add some more later as well. Still trying to find a similar team to experiment on.

Ps: your voice is pretty ok to listen to :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Maybe I´ll go talk next time as well since there is an audio option ;)
    Thanks and nice to watch. Perhaps I'll add some more later as well. Still trying to find a similar team to experiment on.

Ps: your voice is pretty ok to listen to :)

Thanks man. If you want to post in here as counterpoint to anything I say, I would more than welcome it.

Also, if you can, try not to take anything I ever say to counter your points personally. I try to stay objective, and lay out fact - line of reasoning - conclusion, but I know I can be wrong. Generally when I attack an argument, it's because I see a flaw in that flow.

I also haven't worked up to nerd-ranting about different characters yet. Brace for it.
  • Aluxendr
    358 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Decided to do a quick one on Yoda viability in Arena. He definitely isn't going to fit in well right now (damage is too high for his buffing to have any relevance), maybe at some point in the future when 1hitting is no longer the main play.

Next video will hopefully feature an all F2P assist team. Til then, this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUvn-KpfL1g&feature=youtu.be

Sigh. Once more Sony Music has foiled my plans at world domination through bad Youtube videos. It'll be edited in about 30 minutes.
  • Options
    Can you talk louder?
  • Options
    xgame23 wrote: »
    Can you talk louder?

I'll try to do so on the next one. Still new to this; thanks for the feedback :)
  • Clintos_Freshmaker
    87 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Nice seeing a fellow member of our server Aluxendr! Please don't post any videos of you wrecking my team plz!!!
  • Options
    Good videos !

I agree with you about Yoda by the way.
  • Options
    @Aluxendr what's up man? You are in my server. 1st one I ever met. I'm right behind you in #2 currently.